my phase 2 captain rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to have him done and in my clone army.i hope to have some in progress painting pics by monday.i will probably start lining up orders on monday or tuesday.

can't wait to see the finished product and how much you will be asking. Might look to get the helmet now and then build myself a second Rex down the road

it looks like the cost per helmet will be $30.00 and that will get you a unpainted bucket,rangefinder in three pieces,and the seperate aireators.I will post pics of a complete kit as time draws near to take orders.
shipping cost is $4.00 in the states and $14.00 overseas using international priority mail.

that's reasonable..would you take orders for painted versions??

I might consider it,once things slow down a bit.I dont like painting,takes to much time to do,dont get me wrong I paint all my stuff,I just hate doing it.and I have painted stuff for other people,but lets wait till I have mine done and we can go from there.

Alright guys and gals, I will be posting pics in the morning of the basic paint job on rexs 2.0 bucket. Its not done, still alot of detail painting and weathering. I just want to get some input from it so far. So check back around 9am.

here are the pics of my almost finished rex 2.0
again I still have alot of painting to do to this bucket so be kind.

Sweet jeebuz, that helmet is SWEET!!! Very, very impressed! I'm curious, are you planning on adding the hash marks to Rex's armor? I just think it adds to his newer, larger bad-assitude...

Great work! :clap:clap:clap

Oh yeah! Im going to add as much detail i can to him.

Back