my Green Goblin pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't find the other thread on this, sorry.

Not my pics but my friend's.Anyway, I bought this bad boy for 340 $ in Turkey. Considering only shipment is 150 $ for this, I can say that I bought him for 190 $

I always like how SS did a great job with Green goblin but never had chance to buy him before. Looks great. :rock

Now I feel like I have to buy that ugly 1/4 Spider PF to make a diaroma :lol :lol

GG 1180 / 1200

Congrats bro!!! I love this piece and it's getting more and more popular. I would certainly recomend getting the Spidey as a companion piece. I love how these look together.

Well I am a rebel and I am not buying the Spiderman PF or any Spiderman for that matter....I think GG is such a magnificent piece he can stand alone and still look amazing. :D

Jen said:
Well I am a rebel and I am not buying the Spiderman PF or any Spiderman for that matter....I think GG is such a magnificent piece he can stand alone and still look amazing. :D

I won't argue with that but......................

thanks all. From time to time, I am reading at statueforum that some people say the DST green goblin is the best in market. At 1/4 scale, in PF format and with such a nice face detail SS green goblin is the ultimate version for me.

Jen said:

Although I agree that GG is a magnifient piece as stand alone, a nice spider statue would be a nice companion as in DL's pic.

The red-black version as Bodie suggessted is nice but so expensive imo. I might get a regular spider PF if I can get one for a nice price; or we can ask SS to produce a new 1/4 :monkey3

Gambit, I was on the fence about a Spidey for quite a while but I must say he is quite a great looking piece in hand. Considering the price you can get him for compared to other PF's, he's certainly worth it to me. I really doubt we'll see another Spidey PF for a LONG time.

Darth Loki said:

This pic alone sells the GG PF for me! I have the Spider-Man PF and love it beyond words but this really brings both together. :rock

I just won a GG last night off of ebay last night. This is going to be my first marvel piece. My son is going to flip once he see's him. Since I had to see pics of GG with spidey I guess im now on the hunt for spidey too! I guess I'll embrace the sickness... :lol

That's great. I was on the fence about this one for a while but am so glad I picked it up. Spidey looks so great along with GG. They get over shadowed by Hulk and Doom, but they really are nice looking PF's.

praxitas said:
I just won a GG last night off of ebay last night. This is going to be my first marvel piece. My son is going to flip once he see's him. Since I had to see pics of GG with spidey I guess im now on the hunt for spidey too! I guess I'll embrace the sickness... :lol

congrats on GG, it is really a very underrated piece.

If you have other companies' marvel pieces, I can assure you that you will fall in love with Sideshow. (at least it was the case with me)

This will be my first marvel piece though I've been watching a few others. Since the SS spidey is getting kinda hard to come by is there any other companies out there that have a spidey at 1/4 or close to it? I thought I read somewhere that MR was doing a 1/3 but I could be mistaken. Just looking to get a companion sooner than later.

It will be interesting to see how the secondary market reacts with the new movie coming out. This PF came out a little less than a year ago when there was no movie hype. I think now is the best time to jump on it because it is still the best Spidey collectible out there.

I have to agree, its the best Spidey piece to date IMHO. I know SSC is supposed to be releasing Comiquettes for Spider-Man 3 maybe even a PF but even if Spidey is offered in one of those formats it'll be 1/4 but it won't match the stylings. I say hunt down the Spidey PF you won't regret it. Although be aware, after getting mine I wanted the variants as well almost immediately....

I finally bought a regular Spider PF for 500 $ in Istanbul to complement my green goblin PF

I must say I have learned a lot with this hobby. I did not order sentinel # 1 exc, Doom PF exc and Spider exc, when they were avalible at second chances but later I bought them for much higher prices :lol

moral of the story, when SS comes up with a nice piece, grab it, don't think; money is just a paper :D

p2021102eq1.jpg

Back