my Green Goblin pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this statue!
I'm glad the gloves on mine aren't as blue as others I've seen. SS must have run out of purple pleather at some point.
About a year ago I saw one at a LCS and his gloves and boots were VERY diferrent than the cloth.
DSC01763.jpg

thanks all

I forgot to add in my previous post: he looks much better in person.

Carbo, I am using a Olympus U 770 SW, a compact camera with waterproof up to 33 ft and shockproof to 5 ft

I took some underwater pics with it without any casing and also my gf dropped it like 2 times :D and it is still working good so far

Love this statue!
I'm glad the gloves on mine aren't as blue as others I've seen. SS must have run out of purple pleather at some point.
About a year ago I saw one at a LCS and his gloves and boots were VERY diferrent than the cloth.
DSC01763.jpg

Awesome pic, looks like you have quite the Spidey collection back there.

The symbiote costumed statue looks awesome.

/thanks. The Symbiote is from C.Moore.
The colors match much better when you see it in person. Pictures always seem to make it look worse no matter how close they are in person. Everybody who has one will agree.

Thats funny. I was just looking through catalog 10 at this piece. It really is fantastic and would be a great way to start collection the Marvel PF line.

gotta get on of these guys myself , I haven't got much of a marvel line yet , got the captain america pf at the average retail price and spiderman , sandman and venom movie diorama very cheap.
I wanna pick up the punisher pf and goblin pf to go with cap.
Should look awesome.

Said it before and I'll say it again, most underrated piece that SS has ever made

Said it before and I'll say it again, most underrated piece that SS has ever made

Completly agree...I finally landed my Green Goblin a couple months ago and the only regret I have is that it took me so long to snag him. Spidey and the Goblin together makes one awesome display. :D

Better get'em while you can.

Exactly. I never meant to get into the Marvel PF line, or the Marvel line at all, but an Ex Bradstreet punisher for cheap on the bay got me hooked, and I haven't missed a release since then. This hobby can be quite addictive, these things ar ejust so damn cool.

The marvel stuff is the most addicting for me.
After getting the captain I was hooked.
Would you recommend the punisher pf Scott ?
Thanks in advance. Tay.

The marvel stuff is the most addicting for me.
After getting the captain I was hooked.
Would you recommend the punisher pf Scott ?
Thanks in advance. Tay.

Punisher was one of my favorite comics growing up, so I'm a little biased, but I like it. I was able to get the exclusive for close to retail well after it sold out, so I picked it up; this is when I still had a personal issue with spending more than $250 on a collectible. I think that was one of my first PF's from any line (after Lurtz). I actually like the non-exclusive Skull shirt better, but certainly doesn't merit picking up two. Also, the punisher PF is very lifelike with a big arsenal, while the rest of Marvel is more comic looking, but equally or more impressive. I think the only marvel PF that I don't feel the need to get is Logan, and maybe Electra (although she has a great base).

Back