My First Star Wars Customs: Update on PG 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My First Custom: Snowtrooper

Looks great Hollywood , one of my first (Star wars ) customs was a Snowtooper and I also used a DML body . The funny thing is , it was the exact same body/headsculpt ! :thud:

Re: My First Custom: Snowtrooper

Here is another I just completed:

DSCN1937.jpg

DSCN1936.jpg

DSCN1935.jpg

DSCN1933.jpg

DSCN1932.jpg

DSCN1929.jpg

DSCN1930.jpg

DSCN1928.jpg

DSCN1931.jpg

Last edited:
both troopers look excellent & the speeder is off the hook...........:clap

i might suggest changing the shoulder pads out with sandtrooper shoulder bells & replace the gloves on the biker scout........that is if you can find them but even if you dont he still looks pretty dang awesome.

both troopers look excellent & the speeder is off the hook...........:clap

i might suggest changing the shoulder pads out with sandtrooper shoulder bells & replace the gloves on the biker scout........that is if you can find them but even if you dont he still looks pretty dang awesome.

Great advise! I will look into doing that. The gloves are bi** to find. I have searched everywhere for them. The shoulder bells should be any easy fix for sure.

Great advise! I will look into doing that. The gloves are bi** to find. I have searched everywhere for them. The shoulder bells should be any easy fix for sure.

The gloves that came on the second Biker Scout, the one packaged by himself are much, much better. Boots are too.

Here is another I just completed:
DSCN1929.jpg

You might as well consider cutting down that gun holster and attach it to the boot instead using of the plastic belts.
Easy to do, makes a massive improvement. Look, here's mine (not on the final boot, but on the original one):

I don't know why SS hasn't done a snowtrooper and a scout trooper.....
Too much details that can't be pulled from other existing figures, I assume?

Last edited:
Great advise guys!

TheGent: I saw that you had done that with your holster, and I was thinking about doing the same, I just wan't sure if they were the same holsters. Now that I know they are, I the cutting will begin! What did you use for your gloves?

Great advise guys!

TheGent: I saw that you had done that with your holster, and I was thinking about doing the same, I just wan't sure if they were the same holsters. Now that I know they are, I the cutting will begin! What did you use for your gloves?

Try cutting parallel to the holster with a carpet knife. As for the gloves, DorgmalSnow offered me some, but there are also a lot of 1/6 gloves on the bay. Just Google for Biker Scout gloves as referencs and hunt down some on eBay.

Back