My First Star Wars Customs: Update on PG 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to take a stab at a Snowtrooper today. I took one of those awful 1997 Hasbo one's and with a Dragon body, some chopping, re-stitching, and some paint........presto! (Not sure why not all the detail shows in the photo, but oh well you get the idea.

DSCN1923.jpg

DSCN1924.jpg

DSCN1925.jpg

DSCN1926.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My First Custom: Snowtrooper

Very nicely done sir!! Maybe see if you can find some sort of white neck/scarf kind of thing.. I think that would finish of a treat. Great weathering to.

yeah I used one on my custom trooper and I think they look cool.... Try it and see... I think you will like it!!!

Here is the added gray scarf. Great idea!!!!!!!! This is my first one I have done. Pretty fun, and I really like the results of this one. Hope you all do too. (I just noticed/ cleaned off that paint by the right hand protector.)

DSCN1927.jpg

it is great fun you are totally right..... once you start custom stuff there is no stopping you!!!!!!!!!!! it opens up so so many doors and possibilities! I LOVE DOLLIES owww yeah!!

I think I used a finger bandage type thing for mine... it comes in a roll and you can cut it to any length... I can cut of a bit and pop it in the post if you want?

Thanks for all the compliments!!! I appreciate the offer but I think this one looks perfect; I will keep in mind for the future though.

I would love to see your custom storm troopers, please post if you can!

Nice to see more people go for some oldfashioned OT Troops! Great work!

I guess Mark is right - When I started my first custom, I had several (!) points of time when I said: It's done.
But after you see what peeps here in this forum do, you somehow get the virus and start again.

I will post pics of my custom snowtrooper boots soon over at my thread, feel free to visit!
I did choose another way than chakaman by using fabric instead of vinyl gloves.

Nice to see more people go for some oldfashioned OT Troops! Great work!

I guess Mark is right - When I started my first custom, I had several (!) points of time when I said: It's done.
But after you see what peeps here in this forum do, you somehow get the virus and start again.

I will post pics of my custom snowtrooper boots soon over at my thread, feel free to visit!
I did choose another way than chakaman by using fabric instead of vinyl gloves.

Awesome! I am interested in a pair of the boots, I looked around everywhere but found nothing. Any advise?

Chakaman's are great, but no. No, No! No, never ever look up for hurricane's snowtrooper boots, he's a madman, he teamed up with the devil to make those most accurate boots in the whole 1/6-world. Never. Ever. Go. Beyond. That. Point.

Back