My DX JOKER HOT TOYS VIDEO REVIEW.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
This figure kicks so much ass !!
PERS FTW !!

sorry for the the 2 parts.
This figure has too many awsome features and youtube 10 minute restriction makes it hard to do one video.

Enjoy guys !

Part 1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VTmIRM_5nSQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VTmIRM_5nSQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Part2

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/C5Tqu8Ps17g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/C5Tqu8Ps17g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Wow, incredible video review. I jumped a little when his eyes moved :lol

Question--are all the figures you review yours that you purchased, and you simply create video reviews for them? Or are you affiliated with a major website?

Awsome review solidsnake!!!! I'm getting this figure on the 11th . I can't wait. I thought part about dressing him was funny but true . Lololol . My girlfriend looks at me sometimes and just shakes her head .lolol. All kidding aside, well all miss Heath ledger and the joker part that he played so well . I guess having this figure is our tribute to him. Bring on batman 3 next year !!!!

Brilliant review mate, this one deserves the extra time!

Please, for the sake of my sanity, fix his tie! little tug under the waistcoat will do it and it looks so much better when its neatened up a little, I found anyways!

yes SS the review was simply smashing to say the least. Now a few questions if you don't mind:

1) For those of us who don't have glass cases or curios to store our figs from dust and harm, and still rely on the original packaging, and once the slim type body has been dressed in the cop uniform and head attached, is the foam insert large enough to store cop Joker in next to his reg version?

2) once the body had been dressed, did it require a great deal of care to have the uniform hang right and not look rumpled?

3) are the bullets pointed in the right direction in both magazine and chamber (my BRJ glock clip is pointed in the wrong direction).

4) This last question is mostly for kicks and giggles. And its not only for you SS but for every one who has ever pondered the mystery of.........THE JOKER! We heard a couple of senerios from The Joker about how he got his scars in the movie. So channel your inner forensic medical examiner detective and consider this. Dose Joker's scars look........self inflicted?? The way his right cheek scar looks more like a smile and less noticeable would seem to suggest either a right handed perp slashing from the Jokers right too the Jokers left. Or, like I've speculated.......did he carve his own face?

sick bastard............no wonder I love him so!

Transformation from V.1 to this is really amazing. If only HOT TOYS transformed a Two-Face Sculpt. Why the hell did they even hire an American to sculpt the Burnt Head? Totally Inaccurate!

3) are the bullets pointed in the right direction in both magazine and chamber (my BRJ glock clip is pointed in the wrong direction).

4) This last question is mostly for kicks and giggles. And its not only for you SS but for every one who has ever pondered the mystery of.........THE JOKER! We heard a couple of senerios from The Joker about how he got his scars in the movie. So channel your inner forensic medical examiner detective and consider this. Dose Joker's scars look........self inflicted?? The way his right cheek scar looks more like a smile and less noticeable would seem to suggest either a right handed perp slashing from the Jokers right too the Jokers left. Or, like I've speculated.......did he carve his own face?

3) yeah they still point backwards

4)Could be anything! its better not knowing to be honest! Like knowing his name or motivation, he immediatly becomes less interesting the more we know :D

Wow, incredible video review. I jumped a little when his eyes moved :lol

Question--are all the figures you review yours that you purchased, and you simply create video reviews for them? Or are you affiliated with a major website?

All the figures are review are part of my collection.
no company helps me.
I just do it for fun.

So why post? Or are you really sorry?

This reminds me of a bit from mitch hedberg, you don't have to be sorry you're closed, it's 1:30 am and you're a dry cleaner.

Last edited:
So why post? Or are you really sorry?

This reminds me of a bit from mitch hedberg, you don't have to be sorry you're closed, it's 1:30 am and you're a dry cleaner.

Because I should have watched it. The guy has great vids

Back