My Custom Troopers and whatever else comes up along the way.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeiigghhtt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys so I started working on custom 1:6 scale stuff a few months back and I've been having such a blast with it. I decided maybe I should start sharing with hopes of maybe getting some feedback and/or maybe some tips for future builds. I want to learn how to sculpt and cast but I have no idea on how to even go about starting on that so for now I just stick to this.

Anyway, I'll start with this guy. He has no name yet but he's part of a collaboration I'm doing with a buddy. He's my 4th one but the only one I have pictures on hand for now. I'll post the others later :)

image_zpsb20be390.jpg

image_zps818f3d5d.jpg

image_zps5305b8f1.jpg

eeiigghhtt :FREAK:

the helmet kind of reminds me a bit of the tiger shark paint scheme used on the clone wars gunship. cool concept.

Great work on this guy...really cool paint work. Looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
Ok, so this is my latest one. He's not a trooper but he's part of a project that ties in with the Sith/Trooper (who is still nameless) that a buddy and I are working on :)

Meet B-08 aka "Bob" He was salvaged during the Clone Wars, reprogrammed and upgraded. The look of a standard Separatist Battle Droid yet the maneuverability and skill of a more superior Commando Droid.

Let me know what you think? Any and all tips I would be forever grateful for :)

image_zps1f52d6a1.jpg

image_zps864e9c0d.jpg

image_zpsf7c2059c.jpg

I am absolutely thrilled to see this. great imagination and great skill!!! I can't paint so I am very jealous. i would really love to more more about this "backstory" . it seems like you are creating an extended universe here. i love the SW extended universe and would like to know more about yours. Do you plan to do a story?

I am absolutely thrilled to see this. great imagination and great skill!!! I can't paint so I am very jealous. i would really love to more more about this "backstory" . it seems like you are creating an extended universe here. i love the SW extended universe and would like to know more about yours. Do you plan to do a story?

Ah thanks so much dude!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Yeah there's a story attached to all of this. A buddy and I are working on an EU side story set during the final stages of the Clone Wars. I'm really excited about it. I work a lot with spray paint. It's very tedious and an be a pain in the butt but the outcome I really like. I've got a LOT to learn since I'm still very new to this but so far the spray paint works great for the bigger jobs, razor blades for physical wear and brush work for smaller jobs.

:)

Ok, so this is my latest one. He's not a trooper but he's part of a project that ties in with the Sith/Trooper (who is still nameless) that a buddy and I are working on :)

Meet B-08 aka "Bob" He was salvaged during the Clone Wars, reprogrammed and upgraded. The look of a standard Separatist Battle Droid yet the maneuverability and skill of a more superior Commando Droid.

Let me know what you think? Any and all tips I would be forever grateful for :)

image_zps1f52d6a1.jpg

image_zps864e9c0d.jpg

image_zpsf7c2059c.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone had done any decent droid customs since let's be honest the battle droids are lame designs, this sir is crazy awesome!

Back