Custom Tusken base body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt22

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hello--i'm getting started on my first 1/6th custom figure and am unfamiliar with the differences between the different types of bodies I could buy to get started on a custom Tusken Raider. Would anyone recommend one over another? I see names like Phicen and Dragon and then there are Hot Toys bodies I see on ebay, stripped of hands/feet, etc that maybe could also be a starting point. I'm hoping to pair the tusken with a sideshow Mythos Kenobi figure I have, so if one company matches sideshow better for height, that'd be good to know.

So far I thought I'd start with this head
https://www.ebay.com/itm/384679866991?hash=item5990b4f26f:g:s30AAOSwypJh0jn5
along with a custom robe set from one of the members of this site and a pair of bandoliers/gaffi stick from a spare Mythos Kenobi backpack. Not sure if the bandoliers are sized to actually fit around the chest of the tusken as they are hanging on the backpack now--but perhaps they can be rigged up in some way if they don't fit initially.

not related to the question--here's a shot of a custom 1/12th Mythos Kenobi I did last year.

DSC02412.jpg

Back