My 1/6 Tennant & Smith TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirjediknighttim

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well, I've been back at building 1/6 TARDIS', for now anyway. I just wanted to post a few photos. These are different than my other builds. They have no lights, and the doors don't open they are false doors, and the windows are part of the wood walls and only painted to look like windows. Not the best pictures but you get the idea. The Tennant is much darker in person.

004.jpg

002.jpg

Really nice work. I prefer the light fixture on the Smith TARDIS and the St. John's symbol is a nice throwback to Hartnell. I like it they're using it again.

Only crit - The glass in Smith's windows was darker to create contrast with the white frames.

Are you going to age them or dirty the exteriors down? The Smith TARDIS started showing some wear and tear in his last episode.

Thank you Kamandi. Yeah, the windows are only the actual walls painted to look like windows. There's no plexi in the windows. The walls are 1/2 birch premium plywood (which was a 4'x8' sheet that I cut down), and the windows are spruce, so they is some contrast in the color in person. I won't bother altering it since it's the last Smith TARDIS I'm making (everybody wants David Tennant's).

Back