Action Figure My 1/1 Predator Costume by Scott Marshall - Full Suit Up Video Added! Page 6 - 7/8/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm super excited to share this with all of you! Scott Marshall just finished my P1 latex head, torso and legs for my P1 suit build.

Older shot of all of the pieces:
PredSuitUpdate.png

Torso 90% done:
torso.png

Torso and legs 90% done:
Legsandtorsodone.png

Mask fit test:
Awesome.png

Final mask:
HeadFinal.png

Final torso and mask:
Done.png

This thing is amazing and coming together super nicely! He is sending it out today, and I'll be receiving it on Monday.

The bio, backpack, cannon, gauntlets, feet, hands and bone sashes are still in the works. More to come soon! Including a vid of me wearing it :p

Last edited:
Re: My P1 Costume by Scott Marshall

I will, once it arrives! :) It should be here on either Monday or Tuesday :) Vids and pics as soon as I get it :D

You simply must go shopping in it, see how many "You're one ugly mutha_____*ah" comments you get.

EDIT--ooh that's clever, I used asterisks after "mutha" and it bleeped it automatically anyway.

Thanks guys! :)

@ Fangs of Death : Oh yes! There will be lots of Predator in normal life scenario videos :)

This looks fantastic! I'm loving the veining on the gums!

Is the whole suit made of liquid latex?

The whole suits made of regular latex, but filled/lined with foam :) It should deform pretty naturally!

For a future project, I'm in talks with Scott to get a foam latex head made so that I can get animatronic mandibles fitted :)

Scott Marshall has some of the best looking predator 1 suits especially his mask. haha wish I could afford a SM p1 suit. But don't exactly have the thousands to spend on one at the minute ! How tall are you and how does it fit ya by the way?

The whole suits made of regular latex, but filled/lined with foam :) It should deform pretty naturally!

For a future project, I'm in talks with Scott to get a foam latex head made so that I can get animatronic mandibles fitted :)
This thing is simply amazing. Would like to see it in action. Does it come with a Bio too? I'm really curious to know how the animatronic project turns out. Say, if you don't mind, can I know how much it cost you?

Cheers,
Neo.

Man that's one wicked P1 costume! Lucky to have it man! Can't wait for more pics and the vid(s)!

Yep, you can get a bio with working lasers too. A whole suit will run you up to 4000 bucks depending on what you want. They aren't cheap.

Back