Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I received mine. Yeah, leg articulation is extremely limited. It’s way too tight. I wonder about buying Phicen slim body.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday also, very impressed with him,
also my gloves are defo not as blue as that original picture, theres a hint but its more black personally.
Now to try and find a roach...

Image from iOS.jpg

Sideshow just revealed their Witcher 3 line they were announcing for last 2 years and I'm super disappointed. His sculpt doesn't look as good as Master Team one imo, which is so small compared to Sideshow statue, should have been easier to capture likeness, but meh.

Attachments

• 1200_previewbanner_200601_Geralt.jpg
    1200_previewbanner_200601_Geralt.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 64
Sideshow just revealed their Witcher 3 line they were announcing for last 2 years and I'm super disappointed. His sculpt doesn't look as good as Master Team one imo, which is so small compared to Sideshow statue, should have been easier to capture likeness, but meh.
Not to mention the terrible yen

At least eredin looks nice, if a little basic

MT headsculpt is amazing. Clean shaved pony tail head sculpt is the most game accurate headsculpt ever. I basically bought that figure just for that head-sculpt :D. MT head sculpt plus Scaletta armor is my holy grail now. MT armor is cool but not even close to Scaletta's superior details. And leg articulation is a huge letdown.
DSF1110.jpg

Last edited:
I think it’s the head. It’s more narrow in the games but still a really great figure. I might try to get one of these.

Hopefully they make Yennifer

I feel like there needs more padding in the waist/upper torso. He seems just a bit off there.

Hopefully they do make Yen or Triss or even other Witchers
The one I got of Yennefer is pretty terrible
The foot pegs wont go in the foot and the studs fall off easily
037D98AB-B119-4293-A260-C4CC03E80494.jpeg

Last edited:
It's about time till they make Triss and Yen... also I'd die for Olgierd Von Everec! He's has such a beautiful design, would make a great figure!

Back