Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. I'm not sure it's something I want to keep in my collection... it looks good, but I feel like threads are gonna start popping just by holding it. The outfit is so restricting, people weren't joking about the legs.

I just paid mine off I think I'll be switching out the pants, swords and boots with the Nine craftsmen figure when that arrives maybe I'll just buy that full figure even.

w114.jpg

w213.jpg

w313.jpg

w413.jpg

w513.jpg

w612.jpg

w712.jpg

w812.jpg

w912.jpg

Yo you painted the silver sword handle! What paint did you use as most of what I uses never stayed permanently on the handle it always rubbed off. Also fantastic images definitely excited to get the figure even with it's flaws.

Mine arrived today. I'm not sure it's something I want to keep in my collection... it looks good, but I feel like threads are gonna start popping just by holding it. The outfit is so restricting, people weren't joking about the legs.
Yep. It’s more like a statue than an action figure.

i already own the manticore armour version and just bought this one. I was a bit torn between this and the nine craftman version, but judging from the promo pictures the NC doesn't have a better posability than this one... so i bought the one which have the better or more useful headsculpt, and this is the winner for me. Unfortunately i have discovered the war story too late top join the party... ugliest sculpt, but great armour and stellar posability!

Hard decision on this one. You're really stuck with the stretch Armstrong pose for the most part. And the lack of wrist and ankle articulation doesn't help. But I love this outfit.

I'm not sure whether to order this or Buzztoys Henry Geralt. I would've bought the first MT Geralt but it's impossible to find. I have JK Toys Cirilla ordered
Both is always the answer ;)
Plus, MT is out now and the buzz toys one won't be out for a few more months I'd imagne. Enough time to get the funds for it by then!

I'm not sure whether to order this or Buzztoys Henry Geralt. I would've bought the first MT Geralt but it's impossible to find. I have JK Toys Cirilla ordered
I think this figure looks amazing and worth the price, I don't care about tight pants or limited articulation, his outfit is so complicated that was expected. If you are the fan of the game, that's a great addition to the collection as I don't think there is a better Geralt out there. I have the first one as well and he is amazing but I prefer new iconic look! I hope Netflix Geralt turns out as good.

I think this figure looks amazing and worth the price, I don't care about tight pants or limited articulation, his outfit is so complicated that was expected. If you are the fan of the game, that's a great addition to the collection as I don't think there is a better Geralt out there. I have the first one as well and he is amazing but I prefer new iconic look! I hope Netflix Geralt turns out as good.
There is a better Geralt out there ;)

Attachments

• CF2F7EAA-010A-40D4-98E3-4264C347061A.jpeg
    CF2F7EAA-010A-40D4-98E3-4264C347061A.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 112
Hi there,
just got mine. Posing him is really limited compared to the earlier version. Forcing him into a sitting position was a major hassle. Here's my tribute to the "Blood and WIne"-cover...

51808895522_f2aea674c6_o.jpg

Does anyone have the McFarlane 1/6 Geralt? I've toyed with the idea of getting it, repainting, and swapping the head for the MT Geralt from the first release. Given how restrictive the MT armored fig is, it'd be an alternative, maybe. I get a feeling he scales small to true 1/6 though.

Back