Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the McFarlane 1/6 Geralt? I've toyed with the idea of getting it, repainting, and swapping the head for the MT Geralt from the first release. Given how restrictive the MT armored fig is, it'd be an alternative, maybe. I get a feeling he scales small to true 1/6 though.
Mcfarlane 1/6 Geralt is pretty good. But he has a thinner built and looks smaller than regular 1/6 figures. But very nice detail and quality.

True. McFarlane Geralt is in japanese 1/6 scale. It’s smaller than regular 1/6 scale.

Decided to make a thread for Nine Craftsmen first Geralt as I couldn't find one on the forum.

Nine Craftsmen - J-001 - 1/6 The White Wolf (Ship Q4 2021)

Opinions on this figure?
I think it looks very nice but personally I'm not a fan of the real hair especially with such a hairline. I wish it was sculpted as face looks pretty good, I still preordered tho,who knows how amazing the final one will be? I'm totally obsessed with their Ronin Geralt!

I got my Geralt. I switched the heads from the manticore version to this and the clean shaved head to that manticore one. I really like the result.

Attachments

• F4E03F5C-8450-4C5D-A3D9-C8E88E9E57EB.jpeg
    F4E03F5C-8450-4C5D-A3D9-C8E88E9E57EB.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 94
  • FE1B1A46-09B5-4251-B07A-A9AF9BFC153C.jpeg
    FE1B1A46-09B5-4251-B07A-A9AF9BFC153C.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 88
I got my Geralt. I switched the heads from the manticore version to this and the clean shaved head to that manticore one. I really like the result.
Agreed. I plan to use the clean shaven one with my Manticore armor as well

Not sure. The main problem with the new version are the shoulder pauldrons. Too narrow. Using the long haired sculpt make the head look too big for the body, it gives a bobble head effect.

Sorry for the double post, just noticed there's a CMTOYS Witch Hunter up for grabs on ebay.

Not sure. The main problem with the new version are the shoulder pauldrons. Too narrow. Using the long haired sculpt make the head look too big for the body, it gives a bobble head effect.
Original Manticore version headsculpt is slightly bigger than new one. So yea it looks off on the Kaer Morhen armour , I'm surprised I like shaved sculpt most, usually I love Geralt with beard.

The original sculpt looks oversized. It doesn't help that in game Geralt has a slim waist and very broad shoulders that the generic bodies they use on both figures don't have.

New one is actually a bit taller. Hairline is completely resculpted and wrinkles are less visible. That’s why he looks younger

Back