PureArts - 1/2 Scale Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher: Wild Hunt) Prestige Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorjeCroft

Super Freak
Reaction score
PureArts just teased upcoming Geralt of Rivia statue
20230906_173214.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow. I've already preordered the Blitzway Geralt and Blood and wine Geralt from Purearts. Can always get more Geralt Statues lol.

I hope this bust isn't 1:1 scale, prestige line makes me think its going to be pretty expensive.

it doesn’t look creepily uncanny enough to be a 1:1 scale bust :lol

PureArts statues seem to look alright, albeit the high prices, but let’s just say it’s great to hear that they didn’t get any rights to Witcher figs. One look at any of their overpriced Assassin’s Creed line says… a lot.
IMG_1343.jpeg

I've their 1/4 Johnny Silverhand and that looks great, lines up pretty well next to my Queen studios Statues. I've no doubt on their quality for Statues but their figures are pretty miss, except I think the Cyberpunk ones are kinds cool with the light up features.

Haha other than the hair frizzing out and need to be futzed , it looks outstanding, is it 1/2 scale?

I think he looks fine, but just in general not a fan of mixed media, unless you have a museum glass cases. If they'll make a ''peasant edition'' in a smaller scale like Blood and Wine statue I'll think twice, rn it's a pass.

I think he looks fine, but just in general not a fan of mixed media, unless you have a museum glass cases. If they'll make a ''peasant edition'' in a smaller scale like Blood and Wine statue I'll think twice, rn it's a pass.
I actually love mixed media if done well, so far it looks like it's got good tailoring. But I'll wait for the official promo pics, it's going to be expensive probably in the 1500$ range for this size but I hope they also make a smaller scale one too.

I think we're jumping the gun abit too fast here without seeing proper pics lol

Lol the frizzy hair is pretty funny. The statue looks good to me though. Why so much negativity?
Because this forum likes to spread negativity, whats new? 😅

Joking aside, it's mainly the hair, it does look pretty awful here. Probably puffed up due to heat, humidity and everything else going on in that room full of people.

I'll reserve my judgement until I see proper pics and closeups, not some screenshot grabs from a stream/phone.

Back