PureArts - 1/2 Scale Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher: Wild Hunt) Prestige Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol the frizzy hair is pretty funny. The statue looks good to me though. Why so much negativity?
Like others have mentioned it's pretty much the sculpt/hair. The overall statue and the pose of him holding the chort head is pretty badass looking but using synthetic hair instead of wool ruins the whole thing. The sculpt imo looks a bit too old and the chin's not pointy enough but could be the angle.
1694039842000.png

I actually love mixed media if done well, so far it looks like it's got good tailoring. But I'll wait for the official promo pics, it's going to be expensive probably in the 1500$ range for this size but I hope they also make a smaller

I actually love mixed media if done well, so far it looks like it's got good tailoring. But I'll wait for the official promo pics, it's going to be expensive probably in the 1500$ range for this size but I hope they also make a smaller scale one too.
No way man. 1500us is nowadays a price for a high end 1/4 polystone statue from a better licenced studio. This will be twice that.

No way man. 1500us is nowadays a price for a high end 1/4 polystone statue from a better licenced studio. This will be twice that.
I was going by their Dimitrescu that's similar size but yeah I think you're right .

Prestige Line - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Geralt of Rivia 1/2 Scale Statue launching on December 7th at 1 PM EST / 7 PM CEST.
406770665_744004694417101_4901526962676080983_n.jpg

Im broke tho .. 😅
Im still waiting for my Geralt on throne which was delayed.

Last edited:
Wow it's alot more expensive than I was expecting. Looks impressive but I need to also stay with a sane mind lol.

Back