Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a character that does quite acrobatic sword fighting MT picked such a dud body for their Geralts. I preordered some soldier story bodies that look to have a similar body shape but far more range in the arms/shoulders, they should be a good replacement.

I'm waiting for them to iron it out on PC so I can give it a go, from what little I played of it without ray tracing it does look gorgeous but very similar to my modded game too, I have the Kaer Morhen armor version from MT but would definitely pick up a new Geralt if done well and with really good sculpts, Frank Jaegar/Griever Studios was working on one which looked simply amazing.
View attachment 613496
View attachment 613497
View attachment 613498
Daaaaamn this looks amazing!!!!! Neeeeed!!!!

And yes 2.0 MT Geralt is falling apart,boots and gloves don't stay on place. I have 3, all of them have that issue. While it looks good quality isn't greatest.Also Ciri's belt is falling apart as well, had to glue most of the "jewelry" parts back.
First manticore MT Geralt has a superior quality imo,probably bc his outfit is mainly fabric. But head is too big for that body. I'd give anything for Geralt with Arthur's treatment.

I'm waiting for them to iron it out on PC so I can give it a go, from what little I played of it without ray tracing it does look gorgeous but very similar to my modded game too, I have the Kaer Morhen armor version from MT but would definitely pick up a new Geralt if done well and with really good sculpts, Frank Jaegar/Griever Studios was working on one which looked simply amazing.
View attachment 613496
View attachment 613497
View attachment 613498
Is this for a new 1/6 figure that'll be offered at some point or a custom/statue?

I've been waiting for a company to do a really good W3 Geralt for so long now. None of the third party offerings has been up to par in my opinion. It's also really surprising that not a single company has done an official 1/6 figure yet.

That's a great looking sculpt though. If it's a 1/6 figure and they nail the rest of the outfit/body, I'll be grabbing that for sure.

Last edited:
A Lim Geralt will likely never happen, there's already enough offerings out there, including recent ones and some that haven't even come out yet, like that one with the doll hair, I think it's a matter of time until we see an official 1/6 Geralt some day anyway.
Not saying Lim should make Geralt themselves. I meant that Lim can collab with MT like their recent princess rani from Elden ring and make one together. If MT made a new version of witcher 3 Geralt Lim helping them out with it would be great because you'd be able to help them make it better then their last attempt.

I would love to pick up the video game Witcher but all the available ones are missing something... not even being able to paint the handles speak for itself. I really hope someone is working on Geralt that will be Hot Toys quality or better.

I was pretty sad that SooSooToys teased Witcher is from the TV series and not a video game as they could actually do a decent job.

Last edited:
Is this for a new 1/6 figure that'll be offered at some point or a custom/statue?

I've been waiting for a company to do a really good W3 Geralt for so long now. None of the third party offerings has been up to par in my opinion. It's also really surprising that not a single company has done an official 1/6 figure yet.

That's a great looking sculpt though. If it's a 1/6 figure and they nail the rest of the outfit/body, I'll be grabbing that for sure.
It's a custom head sculpt by Frank Jaegar/Griever Studios, don't know much else about it.

I'm sure an official Geralt will come along at some point, whether or not it'll be good is the question. PureArts is currently working closely with CDPR but The Witcher was high on InArt's video game poll but I don't think they have a huge interest in that license.

Not saying Lim should make Geralt themselves. I meant that Lim can collab with MT like their recent princess rani from Elden ring and make one together. If MT made a new version of witcher 3 Geralt Lim helping them out with it would be great because you'd be able to help them make it better then their last attempt.
Our collab on Rani was a massive failure and I'm pretty sure that figure will get cancelled, the Kaer Morhen Geralt also didn't sell that great back then and Ciri sold even less I don't think MT has any intentions to keep doing Witcher stuff and while I would love to make a 1/6 Geralt I wouldn't count on a Lim Geralt ever seeing the light of day.

It's a custom head sculpt by Frank Jaegar/Griever Studios, don't know much else about it.

I'm sure an official Geralt will come along at some point, whether or not it'll be good is the question. PureArts is currently working closely with CDPR but The Witcher was high on InArt's video game poll but I don't think they have a huge interest in that license.

I imagine that with each different version of a character the potential sales gets smaller and smaller. With that said I would love a Geralt figure with a head sculpt based on the design of the "A Night to Remember" trailer/short. It's my favorite.

Our collab on Rani was a massive failure and I'm pretty sure that figure will get cancelled, the Kaer Morhen Geralt also didn't sell that great back then and Ciri sold even less I don't think MT has any intentions to keep doing Witcher stuff and while I would love to make a 1/6 Geralt I wouldn't count on a Lim Geralt ever seeing the light of day.

That's a shame about Rani, it's a really cool figure.

That is a big loss. They really should have put more effort in Kaer Morhen Armor Geralt, but ultimately things like this happens. It's a shame had the swords been painted accurately both handles and sheaths and the boots had split cuts this would have been much better. But we make due with what we got. I have mine on a world box AT027 body and re did the outfit a bit.

That is a big loss. They really should have put more effort in Kaer Morhen Armor Geralt, but ultimately things like this happens. It's a shame had the swords been painted accurately both handles and sheaths and the boots had split cuts this would have been much better. But we make due with what we got. I have mine on a world box AT027 body and re did the outfit a bit.
Replaying The Witcher 3 definitely makes me sad there isn't a definitive 1/6 video game Geralt, I mean I'm happy I have the Master Team figures but I can't help but imagine how cool a proper Geralt would look on a sculpted base carrying a trophy and with the long white hair, cloak and full beard to complete that rugged traveller look.
1672364947414.png

1672364956876.png

Since the upcoming Buzztoys Cavill Geralt uses our body I've thought about the possibility of a LIM sculpt release to put on the figure but I can't see it being something the rest of the team or regular collectors would want, it's just one of the many ideas that can only exist in my head unfortunately.
1672365128147.png

Replaying The Witcher 3 definitely makes me sad there isn't a definitive 1/6 video game Geralt, I mean I'm happy I have the Master Team figures but I can't help but imagine how cool a proper Geralt would look on a sculpted base carrying a trophy and with the long white hair, cloak and full beard to complete that rugged traveller look.
View attachment 615379
View attachment 615380

Since the upcoming Buzztoys Cavill Geralt uses our body I've thought about the possibility of a LIM sculpt release to put on the figure but I can't see it being something the rest of the team or regular collectors would want, it's just one of the many ideas that can only exist in my head unfortunately.
View attachment 615381
That’s extremely unfortunate. I’d sell my entire collection for just Witcher figures!

View attachment 615379
View attachment 615380

View attachment 615381
That sucks! I would get it to have on the Buzztoys Geralt since I have the netflix armor (S1) on Geralt atm. Even be nice to have another good sculpt on my MT Geralt. It's a shame we will never get a better Geralt from Limtoys I can see you guys putting in the effort and making something awesome. But as you've said before the chinese market won't really be interested in said character.

View attachment 615379
View attachment 615380

View attachment 615381
I'd kill for that sculpt. Please try and convince your team. You can price it higher than average and make a limited run. I'd buy all of them.

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Exited for 2023!!!

It's kinda wild that good looking figures that have effort put into them struggle, while the umpteenth Jill Valentine head and clothing set is released. How many Tifa sets have there been? How many random fantasy "sexy babes" have TBLeague released?

Wait a minute, I think I've figured it out, LIM can make a Sadie, just have the promo pictures with a bare midriff, or tied-up shirt, then put the real clothes in the box. It'll sell like hotcakes. Horny collectors are going to be the death of me.

It's kinda wild that good looking figures that have effort put into them struggle, while the umpteenth Jill Valentine head and clothing set is released. How many Tifa sets have there been? How many random fantasy "sexy babes" have TBLeague released?

Wait a minute, I think I've figured it out, LIM can make a Sadie, just have the promo pictures with a bare midriff, or tied-up shirt, then put the real clothes in the box. It'll sell like hotcakes. Horny collectors are going to be the death of me.
Horny collectors definitely need "anti-hory pills"!!!

About Geralt,I think if there will be a definite figure it will sell well. He is more popular than most of the characters we are getting figures of. I don't know how Asian collector market works and what they like,but the witcher saga is a big thing in Europe and US. I don't know a single person who doesn't know who Geralt is. But if Lim isn't still sure I think making sculpt is a great idea,especially after he got Netflix armours into game, we can totally put the head on buzztoys figure and call it a day. In HD remaster he looks even more handsome.Barely love anyone in real life more than Geralt lol he's my best friend lol

P.S. Goodsmilecompany has a whole Witcher line of Nendoroinds, they sold out pretty fast and are very popular on aftermarket. Selling for a lot of coin. They even made Ronin Geralt which is my absolute fav interpretation. So Asia cares. If some company complained that their Geralt didn't sell well, that only means he wasn't good enough.

Meet my son
97.jpg

Last edited:
@JorjeCroft Off topic but just curious: Did you receive your lost packages in the end...?
No I haven't. Seller called me all the bad names and blamed me that I scammed him. Idk how I scammed him, when tracking shows it was delivered somewhere else. I opened claim via PayPal as protection time was expiring,I hope I'll get money back and package gonna be returned back to the seller.
I even told him if by some miracle it will be delivered to me, I'll send money back.
To start with,it was his responsibility to fix this mess,not mine.
P.S. back then he told that he insured the package,I paid extra for shipping but in the end turned out he lied and it wasn't insured. So 1K$ doll is either floating somewhere or someone's kid brushing it. Trying not to think about it, poor Rapunzel, true The Lost Princess.

Gratefully all the 1/6 figures came without drama from Kit, Chinese post was extremely fast!!! Lara is waiting me at home, hope I'll see her soon! Also hope Buzztoys Geralt follows her soon! Can't wait to put my fav characters together and smile all day haha

No I haven't. Seller called me all the bad names and blamed me that I scammed him. Idk how I scammed him, when tracking shows it was delivered somewhere else. I opened claim via PayPal as protection time was expiring,I hope I'll get money back and package gonna be returned back to the seller.
I even told him if by some miracle it will be delivered to me, I'll send money back.
To start with,it was his responsibility to fix this mess,not mine.
P.S. back then he told that he insured the package,I paid extra for shipping but in the end turned out he lied and it wasn't insured. So 1K$ doll is either floating somewhere or someone's kid brushing it. Trying not to think about it, poor Rapunzel, true The Lost Princess.
What a mess... I'm really sorry to hear that... :eek: I hope you'll get your money back at least...

As long as the seller wrote the right address on the package it's not really his fault either but!!!: not insuring a package that is that valuable is really a stupid thing to do... What a nightmare! :horror

Maybe in 5+ years when The Witcher Remake comes out you guys can take a crack at it.

Honestly, as I was scrolling through your responses detailing the misadventures of the previous Geralts, my first thought was "what about a sculpt pack?". I don't think your idea is as crazy as it sounds.

There's whatever number of people who have one or both MT releases, who so long as it gets on their radar would probably be willing to upgrade. But more critically, there's everyone who has always held out on a Geralt. There are so many armor permutations in the game and so many ways to make Geralt look, that putting together a figure really just needs the right sculpt. Now obviously we're getting pretty niche here, going from a game audience, to a high end figure audience, to a custom of said high end figure audience...but people buy sculpts to hold out for the right thing to put it on. And if anything, LIM's sculpts speak for themselves as something I could see people grabbing and holding onto for a rainy day.

A sword and sculpt set comes to mind as a complete "package", as it's the two areas where existing Geralts could be massively improved, but also the two most critical aspects of making your own.

Idk, food for thought.

Back