Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! They are remaking the first game which aside from the horrible gameplay back then apparently it had an amazing story and side stories. Definitely can't wait and hope it plays like Witcher 3 more so. While graphics can be even better now and can follow with what CDPR is doing with The Witcher 3 enhanced version for PS5.
Right? Such a big news! Based on this, Witcher 3 remaster must have a serious visual upgrade ( game is already perfect imo) bc they will probably remaster Witcher 2 as well so pack 3 games as a trilogy for the current gen! Leaked UK retailer listing says Witcher 3 is releasing on December 9th! (Not confirmed tho) Very excited! We definitely need some new figures, MT X LIMTOYS Geralt needs to happen!!!

CDPR announced few Witcher projects month ago with a ''code names'' so I won't be surprised if one of them is Witcher 2 and everything comes at once. Such a dream.

DiostaR

Definitely one of the best days this year!Got tears in my eyes when I saw the news!Already losing my mind when I imagine how amazing Geralt gonna look!!! Witcher 1 Manticore armour with a ribbon on head and open hair is iconic!!!

This awesome news! Definitely still a while until we'll see something but it's something to consider for the future if we're still doing figures!
Better not do a Triss before Yen, i'd go straight to china and burn the factory myself. :bat2:
That's one way to do an accurate Triss tho...

This awesome news! Definitely still a while until we'll see something but it's something to consider for the future if we're still doing figures!
Yesss gonna screenshot this and remind you once his first look is out haha I'm sure LIMTOYS gonna be still around by then, company's success is there and it will only get bigger and bigger!!!! :love: :love :pray: :1-1:

Last edited:
Right? Such a big news! Based on this, Witcher 3 remaster must have a serious visual upgrade ( game is already perfect imo) bc they will probably remaster Witcher 2 as well so pack 3 games as a trilogy for the current gen! Leaked UK retailer listing says Witcher 3 is releasing on December 9th! (Not confirmed tho) Very excited! We definitely need some new figures, MT X LIMTOYS Geralt needs to happen!!!

CDPR announced few Witcher projects month ago with a ''code names'' so I won't be surprised if one of them is Witcher 2 and everything comes at once. Such a dream.

DiostaR

Definitely one of the best days this year!Got tears in my eyes when I saw the news!Already losing my mind when I imagine how amazing Geralt gonna look!!! Witcher 1 Manticore armour with a ribbon on head and open hair is iconic!!!
Witcher 3 for PS5 was pushed to next year i thought, first half of the year probably.

Witcher 3 for PS5 was pushed to next year i thought, first half of the year probably.
Screenshot_20221026-234707_Gallery.jpg

Next Gen trailer!!! I'm so happy they haven't changed character models! Game looks better than ever! Actually crying!!!

I'll definitely try out on PS5 but hope it's an optional update because tbh my modded game on PC looks just about as good if not better with all the amazing stuff you can mod into the game.

I'll definitely try out on PS5 but hope it's an optional update because tbh my modded game on PC looks just about as good if not better with all the amazing stuff you can mod into the game.
As I know it's a separated optional download. Whoever wants to keep the original version,they will be able to keep it and enjoy with own mods.It won't upgrade automatically.

As I know it's a separated optional download. Whoever wants to keep the original version,they will be able to keep it and enjoy with own mods.It won't upgrade automatically.
That will be for the best, the Steam page of the game has been updated with just next gen pictures so I got worried.

Hey guys, is there any talk or anything about a Ursine Armor Geralt? I saw there's more than 1 Geralt out there with different armors so I was just wondering, does anyone know if theres another game Geralt coming?

Thanks!

Hey guys, is there any talk or anything about a Ursine Armor Geralt? I saw there's more than 1 Geralt out there with different armors so I was just wondering, does anyone know if theres another game Geralt coming?

Thanks!
Another company did one, it was alright. Actual metal but the face sculpt wasn’t quite there.

Attachments

• 6560CBF9-34BD-43D7-AAE8-38D76A5C64DC.jpeg
    6560CBF9-34BD-43D7-AAE8-38D76A5C64DC.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
Back