Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another company did one, it was alright. Actual metal but the face sculpt wasn’t quite there.
Omg, thank you very much for the info I had absolutely no ideea! Gonna check the aftermarket price, hope it's not anything crazy, I saw sales for the MTToys Headsculpt at a very decent price so I'm gonna swap it out if I get it. Thanks alot really!

Omg, thank you very much for the info I had absolutely no ideea! Gonna check the aftermarket price, hope it's not anything crazy, I saw sales for the MTToys Headsculpt at a very decent price so I'm gonna swap it out if I get it. Thanks alot really!
You'll also need a neck adapter.
I have the extra MTToys headsculpt on this figure, but it required an adapter for the head.

You'll also need a neck adapter.
I have the extra MTToys headsculpt on this figure, but it required an adapter for the head.
Ahh thanks for the info! So you have the MTToys Head on War Story Geralt if I understand correctly? Could you post a pic if it's not too much to ask ? 😅 I really wanna see how it looks.

Sadly I don't think I can find one, I'll have to get lucky. I really like the metal details and everything.

Here’s mine. Changed the fur collar, too.

333E2B78-9BC0-4A3C-A495-DB570F317E64.jpeg

Here’s mine. Changed the fur collar, too.

View attachment 611013

Omg man, that looks just incredible, holy poo! And the fur looks so much better this way, wow!

I missed out on so many nice pieces from the franchises I love, hope I get my chance in the future.

Thanks a lot for the pics and video, they look amazing, congrats on your collection!

I need finaly Vesemir from Prime 1 :D got Yenn and new Ciri on the way. Alternate Triss and good Vesemir is all I need now. Not impressed with anything from MT sadly.
FB_IMG_1668274395689.jpg
received_652930136490083.jpeg

I would be in for a new Geralt with MT and Lim working together on it. But I think that applies to the other characters also like Yen and Triss. Lim and MT doing the figures together will be even better as Lim can help provide body and accessories some parts of the outfits and same goes with MT.

I would be in for a new Geralt with MT and Lim working together on it. But I think that applies to the other characters also like Yen and Triss. Lim and MT doing the figures together will be even better as Lim can help provide body and accessories some parts of the outfits and same goes with MT.
Agreed!

A Lim Geralt will likely never happen, there's already enough offerings out there, including recent ones and some that haven't even come out yet, like that one with the doll hair, I think it's a matter of time until we see an official 1/6 Geralt some day anyway.

A Lim Geralt will likely never happen, there's already enough offerings out there, including recent ones and some that haven't even come out yet, like that one with the doll hair, I think it's a matter of time until we see an official 1/6 Geralt some day anyway.
Still have no idea where these ''Nine Craftsmen'' figures are. They have announced Geralt with rooted hair, Ciri in her alternative look and Ronin Geralt + Ciri statue and then vanished.
Asked Kit 2 weeks ago, he has no info but also told me if they were cancelled he would know.

Honestly considering going the custom route for a yen but I know it’s gonna be a hefty toll for that. I also don’t know the likelihood of a decent yen being put into production

Honestly considering going the custom route for a yen but I know it’s gonna be a hefty toll for that. I also don’t know the likelihood of a decent yen being put into production
MT has been having a string of bad luck lately and seems like Yen is not a product they think is worth pursuing unfortunately, keep in mind I have zero influence on what MT does.

Been loving the next gen update so far, would 100% be down for a new Geralt.
I'm waiting for them to iron it out on PC so I can give it a go, from what little I played of it without ray tracing it does look gorgeous but very similar to my modded game too, I have the Kaer Morhen armor version from MT but would definitely pick up a new Geralt if done well and with really good sculpts, Frank Jaegar/Griever Studios was working on one which looked simply amazing.
1671383980975.png

1671383987227.png

1671383993772.png

I'm waiting for them to iron it out on PC so I can give it a go, from what little I played of it without ray tracing it does look gorgeous but very similar to my modded game too, I have the Kaer Morhen armor version from MT but would definitely pick up a new Geralt if done well and with really good sculpts, Frank Jaegar/Griever Studios was working on one which looked simply amazing.
View attachment 613496
View attachment 613497
View attachment 613498
It's not that I think MT figure of Geralt is bad. Just that it's lack certain details. They also refuse to paint the silver sword handle. The boots aren't split cut and the body is just a cheap ko. After all that I tried myself to mod it and find a suitable body for him. The boots and pants are the biggest pain in the ass imo cause they keep falling off and the other is to tight.

Back