Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ciri just arrived. They look great together
IMG_20220715_190618_Bokeh__01__01.jpg
IMG_20220715_190531_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20220715_190356_Bokeh__01__01.jpg

She’s nice, surprisingly posable but with such a rigid boot it’s quite limiting. Also the body (bust) choice was absurd, definitely going to replace it.

She’s nice, surprisingly posable but with such a rigid boot it’s quite limiting. Also the body (bust) choice was absurd, definitely going to replace it.
Yea those boots are so stiff and limiting. I wonder if it would have been better to do a split at the ankle. Wouldn't look as seamless but would help articulation so much.

And yea the bust is ridiculous. I was so bothered by it that I took off the dress and lowered the paints to tuck in the shirt and fiddled with it until it covered most of the bust.

Yea those boots are so stiff and limiting. I wonder if it would have been better to do a split at the ankle. Wouldn't look as seamless but would help articulation so much. As she is now, it's almost impossible for her to stand up with her legs further apart than in the pic.

And yea the bust is ridiculous. I was so bothered by it that I took off the dress and lowered the paints to tuck in the shirt and fiddled with it until it covered most of the bust.

Hello guys,

I hope you are all doing great.

Does anybody of you know if people from MT Toys have any plans for Yennefer and Triss? I am pretty sure that you all agree that we desperately need these two in our collections! Then maybe Dandelion and Zoltan and my life will be complete...

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I hope you are all doing great.

Does anybody of you know if people from MT Toys have any plans for Yennefer and Triss? I am pretty sure that you all agree that we desparately need these two in our collections! Then maybe Dandelion and Zoltan and my life will be complete...
Haven't heard anything unfortunately . I'd kill for Olgierd

Olgierd would certainly be nice. My most wanted figure from the Witcher games would be Iorveth. Unfortunately the chances of any of them happening are slim to none IMO.
Iorveth would make a beautiful figure, so many amazing character designs, sad they don't get enough attention

You rarely (if ever) see figures from secondary or tertiary characters. It's just the nature of the game unfortunately.
Yep, Olgierd and Iorveth fall into only custom made figure created for that one specific fan of the game lol. Video game characters rarely get made, because they are not as popular as movie characters. We're lucky we got some companies made Geralt and Ciri. They are the face of The Witcher 3.

Yup video game figures are nich enough as is and by all accounts collectors are extremely lucky there's people out there who love these games and want to make figures of them but rarely do I see a figure of the video game protagonists sell extremely well or at least as well as any DC or Marvel figure, let alone the secondary game characters, making teritary characters would be an absolute waste of money on R&D, only way to get those is go the custom route as some have said.

Just upgraded my Geralt with a better body. I'll post images tomorrow later in the day but I switched it to a Jx toys s01. It gives him a better look proportion wise.

Is there anyone in touch with people from Master Team? Is there any way, how we could contact them? Triss, Yen and many other characters, on whose figures I would really like to spend my money. :D

Okay Master Team and Limtoys I have a job for you! Collab?

''We're thrilled to reveal that, together with
@Fools_Theory
, we're working on remaking The Witcher using Unreal Engine 5 (codename: Canis Majoris)! We want to do this right, so please be patient — it's gonna be a while until we can share more details. http://thewitcher.ly/WitcherRemake
6667.jpg

@Fools_Theory
, we're working on remaking The Witcher using Unreal Engine 5 (codename: Canis Majoris)! We want to do this right, so please be patient — it's gonna be a while until we can share more details. http://thewitcher.ly/WitcherRemake
View attachment 604722
Finally! They are remaking the first game which aside from the horrible gameplay back then apparently it had an amazing story and side stories. Definitely can't wait and hope it plays like Witcher 3 more so. While graphics can be even better now and can follow with what CDPR is doing with The Witcher 3 enhanced version for PS5.

@Fools_Theory
View attachment 604722
This awesome news! Definitely still a while until we'll see something but it's something to consider for the future if we're still doing figures!

Back