Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping we get an update soon...and a confirmation of what armor he'll have(fingers crossed it isnt the manticor armor like I've heard. Really wanted the typical armor we see him in the beginning of the game and all other forms of media and other games)
Sorry to say it will be Manticor armor it was confirmed by Firejclawjack who is the director of Limtoys and is helping MT do geralt. I imagine it's due to going with a functional outfit over to heavy layered armor. Though i like this outfit in the witcher 3 i actually liked all his witcher school armor so it wouldn't have mattered to me.

Sorry to say it will be Manticor armor it was confirmed by Firejclawjack who is the director of Limtoys and is helping MT do geralt. I imagine it's due to going with a functional outfit over to heavy layered armor. Though i like this outfit in the witcher 3 i actually liked all his witcher school armor so it wouldn't have mattered to me.

Even if they did the manticore armor, I really hope they made another costume too. Man, a better version of the default Witcher 3 armor would be really good. That design captures Geralt and The Witcher 3 so much

Even if they did the manticore armor, I really hope they made another costume too. Man, a better version of the default Witcher 3 armor would be really good. That design captures Geralt and The Witcher 3 so much

I enjoyed all the armors, but the standard armor was my favorite, seconded by the manticor armor.

So fingers crossed we get the standard armor with the ponytail/short sides cut hair sculpt along with some signs effects or something.

Either way, if this turns out as well made as the limtoys items, it's a must have...but I'm on board just because limtoys is helping

This has the potential to be my most anticipated collectible of the year. I keep looking at the metal gear collectibles that they are putting out and those look great so my fingers are crossed. Its a real shame nobody has picked up the Witcher license, so many great characters and unique armor sets that could be created as a figure.

This has the potential to be my most anticipated collectible of the year. I keep looking at the metal gear collectibles that they are putting out and those look great so my fingers are crossed. Its a real shame nobody has picked up the Witcher license, so many great characters and unique armor sets that could be created as a figure.

Preach.

bf2bdf01dc85da6c1d891792d0599db0.jpg

That's awesome! When can we expect the pre-order on this??

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Wow. Definitely sold on that. Well done.

May not be my personal preferred outfit, but that doesn't prevent it from still kicking much ass, and being a first class representation of that particular look, and very much worthy of instant purchase for this Witcher fan. :rock

Wow. Definitely sold on that. Well done.

May not be my personal preferred outfit, but that doesn't prevent it from still kicking much ass, and being a first class representation of that particular look.

So is mine. But I'm in !!

Is there any chance that small details will be added before release? Like the strap going over his right shoulder has engravings. Also the pouch under his right arm has a metal design on it. Then there's even smaller things but just curious how this tends to work. I've never purchased non licensed figures before. Seriously looks amazing though.

:clap Looks great! I would only add some smaller details on the clothing, his wolf medallion, and make the sulpt a bit more pale but other than that it's the best representation of Geralt I've seen in this scale (let's not even talk about CMToys).
I wonder what else Master Team has planned, I've never heard of them before, here's hoping they cover more witcher characters!

Back