Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's a fine sculpt and paint work. Hope the quality and accessories are as good as CC toys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only outfit needed with his wolf school swords. 1e02da324170e0871d6ae3adc446d820.jpg

Manticore armor is best. I usually have the pants and boots dyed black in game because it looks better then it's brown color. This is just an idea. d2c6e703cbecb5665c128eec3ac31348.jpg

Why not the default Witcher 3 armor? Like a better and more accurate than CMToys. Manticore looks like he's from Witcher 2.

Exactly my sentiment. The head sculpt is Geralt’s look from Witcher 3, but the Manticore armor is more synonymous with Witcher 2.
Its probably because that armor has already been made. Its Not more synonymous from 2 its from the much better 1st game, you wear the manticore armor pretty mutch the whole game. In my opinion manticore is the best armor in the game, ive played the hell out of the trilogy and this armor is more iconic for me due to its use in the first game.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Plus the range of articulation will be better as it won't be hendered by armor, This is the better choice though i wouldn't have been mad if they did make the standard armor.

The armor is from the FIRST game, just be happy we are getting a decent Geralt Figure at all.
Now Im sad :(. You guys could do Gerlat from the Witcher 2 with this armour, and Geralt from the Witcher 3 with his default armor. Than -> dreams comes true xD.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back