Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Master Team have a fb page?
No as far as i know Jack has been helping with social media. So if anything he will keep us updated on facebook or on here. I love the sculpt for sure i can see them doing all the character's of the witcher.

If the finished prototype is this good I will likely buy it, I still can't figure out why a Liscened 1/6 Witcher Line has not been done yet. If they do other figures from the Witcher and the quality is good the its an instant buy for me.

If the finished prototype is this good I will likely buy it, I still can't figure out why a Liscened 1/6 Witcher Line has not been done yet. If they do other figures from the Witcher and the quality is good the its an instant buy for me.
Its because according to asmus when I asked a few years back that cdprojectred only wanted to give the license out for statues. But that doesn't explain the nendroid figure.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Its because according to asmus when I asked a few years back that cdprojectred only wanted to give the license out for statues. But that doesn't explain the nendroid figure.

They have gotten some amazing statues made by Prime1 but i prefer 1/6th this will definitely be a buy on my part.

That is really strange, with the money to be made I wonder why they care if its figure or statue related?

Yeah, that looks pretty good despite being not as iconic. Definitely interested.
i mean it is based on his first outfit can't get iconic then that. But for the game itself his regular amror is pretty much the best choice. Only thing that sucked is that you couldn't upgared it further.

i mean it is based on his first outfit can't get iconic then that. But for the game itself his regular amror is pretty much the best choice. Only thing that sucked is that you couldn't upgared it further.
There is the craftable viper armor in the DLC that cosmetically looks like the starter set.

I want to like it, but I just don't.

Not my choice of armor, just doesn't even really look like armor.

I want to like it, but I just don't.

Not my choice of armor, just doesn't even really look like armor.
I like it, infact its my favourite armor because its from the first game so its more iconic to me.

Its not my prime choice of armor but 1/6 Witcher is 1/6 Witcher. I think adding his casual Kaer Morhen shirt would be a nice accessory to have Geralt in a relaxed type of scene.

A couple of observations. The jerkin needs to be thick leather like in the game. I think this version is wool or suede (hard to tell from the photo) and it certainly needs to be better fitted to give it a proper silhouette. The trousers are supposed to be leather too and also close fitting.

Great work on it so far but a couple of tweaks would make this a home run!
f728e663edcf104740691d32963c1c03.jpg
a67f199131bbd042513b713eb898401d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Back