MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! neck attachment tutorial on p.49

DD2777AC-8AF0-4B33-9470-F622F989F5ED-88882-000018F5F690AD3D_zpsababcf67.jpg

What cape are you using?

Nice, smart thinking. I was tempted to do the same thing but then realized I was too far in to using another neck post to waste it :lol :duff

Lol yeah took me a minute and I was about to say screw it because the neck wouldn't fit with tryin the leave in the top grommet, then I had a duh moment and took it out and it worked great :lol

What cape are you using?

Looks like Tony's :)

You are correct sir! Tony's long cape. The long cape looks better on the Begins Batman IMO

slightly unrelated, but wanted to share anyway. just finished my ninja bruce. it's the figures club ninja outfit with adam's bale, and the figures club gear is really nice btw.

figures club did a really nice job with the armor and the sword is metal which was a cool touch

Awesome ninja Wayne! I have the Ras head on Figure Club armor.

wasn't crazy about the ra's sculpt that came with it, plus i already had the rainman one. i also wanted a bruce wayne, but didn't want another guy in a suit and tie lol

Damn Zach! Great stuff as always. :rock

I know your PM box is getting full and though this has nothing to do with this figure, I wanted to ask what's the proper method for ironing 1/6 clothing? I've got some 1/6 suits and dress shirts that need ironing and don't want to burn them

just lay a towel over what you're ironing, it takes a little longer, but you wont burn anything.

or you can get the fabric damp and iron it directly, just watch out for the buttons on the suit they will melt.

Saw that mine has shipped. :rock :rock
Pics look great.... can't wait!

I got that figures club ninja release too just to
make a ninja Bruce. Yeah, armor is sweet.
Popped the DX12 head on it for now,
until I get my Adam sculpt painted up.

Received my Batman head yesterday. I found a neck to use. When I removed the TrueType head from the neck, I was lucky enough that the head pin came out with the head and the neck opened up by itself. I figured that was a great start.

Then I couldn't get the neck to fit inside head. I took out my dremel and thinned the neck to fit. It fit in without even using glue to hold it together. The tight fit held it together. I put the new cape on the figure I was saving and now I have a Batman Begins figure I can be proud of.
Tomorrow I will glue the cape clips to the side of the head.

Thank you MRM!

just lay a towel over what you're ironing, it takes a little longer, but you wont burn anything.

or you can get the fabric damp and iron it directly, just watch out for the buttons on the suit they will melt.

oh and you can also use a hair straightener on small things.

Cool! Thanks broski! :hi5: Will try the first method first

Damn Zach! Great stuff as always. :rock

I know your PM box is getting full and though this has nothing to do with this figure, I wanted to ask what's the proper method for ironing 1/6 clothing? I've got some 1/6 suits and dress shirts that need ironing and don't want to burn them

What suits did you get and whatcha using them for?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Ninja bale looks great!

Btw didn't they wore those socks with sandals footwear instead of boots with that outfit? How much is the ninja outfit going for right now anyways?

Quick picture of my Batman Begins with MRM's head and the cape clips glued to the side of the neck.
8733793220_a41b14cca3_b.jpg

What suits did you get and whatcha using them for?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just the suits that came with my HT Clark Kent figures. I'm switching out the bodies and want to iron the clothes before I put them all together on the new bodies. Just want to iron out the wrinkles and get the collars nice and sharp :D

Back