MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! 2face still going.

Fantastic. You should put these pics on post #1.

Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! new 2face pix page 1

again to anyone that has harvey's coin that i can borrow to copy for myself i'll do half off on the purchase of a twoface sculpt. it can be the extra unscratched coin. it's the only piece i'm missing now.

Last edited:
Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! new 2face pix page 1

I got one I can let you borrow bro, you could just take some money off my dk cowl if you want.

Re: MRM batman begins cowl, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT!

finally got him put together.

DSCN6266_zps651c4fe3.jpg

DSCN6267_zpsa3eebd18.jpg

DSCN6268_zps364437cb.jpg

Re: MRM batman begins cowl, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! new pics on page 28

keep in mind my camera only has an 18 mm lens and isn't very good. the colors are washed out and the camera distorts things, in hand it look really awesome. i'll see if i can borrow my stepfather's cannon rebel this week and get some better shots of him.

Good lord man, that turned out fantastic.
Might regret passing on this as I have my OC bats boxed up after having EB bats.
Man, that looks like a new 1/6 Eb begins release.

On another note, we have the exact same sofa. Lol.

It looks amazing on the body. I already purchased a new cape in anticipation. My Hot Toys BB figure is on the bottom shelf towards the back. After receiving this head, he'll be moving to the top shelf in front.
Any idea how soon?

something extra i made for fun. if there's interest i'll include the evidence bag.

DSCN6269_zps71379c53.jpg

Last edited:
Back