Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that make #25?

You could mark me down as well. This was by far the most anxious I've been about a PPO since the 12" Vader. I was surprised I got the order in, actually, as I was fully expecting on having to ride the wait-list and ebay wave on this one.

Here's hoping that they hit a home run with the paint apps.

How the eff do I get the waitlist? It only says this even though I'm logged in.

"In order to purchase this product, you must first log into your account. [Login]"

Edit: It finally stopped being stupid. Got on the waitlist.

Last edited:
Got in. Placed my order. And got back a "software error" message. Not too happy. Haven't ordered for ages because of no room anymore - this was a must have. Not my day, I guess.

Donnamira Took

Missed out:monkey2, got on waitlist at 6.03 but fear not many cancelations on this. Congrats to all who scored:D.
But thanks Woodsy i've got a Skully bust and possibly a Sharku bust in production:banana:banana:banana

My pleasure Chris. These busts are awesome and I'm very glad Markus was able to help you out with these. Is he doing the paint-up for you? Hopefully your waitlist will convert!

And by the time I was done with mine, and got back to the forum, I was already seeing "it's gone" messages. Did they really need to make the ES so small for something that was obviously highly sought after?

They make it too high and people start saying the ES is too much. It used to be over 5k was too high, then 2500, then 1000. It seems that bascailly no matter what unless its an ES of one. They made the ES what I'm sure they felt would generate the most buzz for something that I don't know if they thought would be THAT highly sought after.

Really? Sold out that fast? Blimey. Hope everyone who REALLY wanted one got one. GondorGirl?

That was kinda intense, don't want to have to go through that to order a diorama ever again!

:lecture, yes hopefully GG and AdoptedScot both got one.

hopefully she was able to get one because she really want it too.

All I have to say is...

....:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana A HUGE thanks to my wonderful partner, Frankie, for getting there before they sold out and giving me the good news when I just got back from work!!

I is very very very very very very very happy :D

I sure did! :clap

Glad you got one as well Woodsy :duff

What # AM I?

You are somewhere around #20

Got My T too!

Cheers!

~ chauvelin2000

Then you are #26.

All I have to say is...

A HUGE thanks to my wonderful partner, Frankie, for getting there before they sold out and giving me the good news when I just got back from work!!

I is very very very very very very very happy :D

Glad you got one as well Woodsy :duff

Thanks GG, you are officially #27 :clap, though you remain #1 in our hearts.....:D :grouphug

Thanks GG, you are officially #27 :clap, though you remain #1 in our hearts.....:D :grouphug

Awwwww you big sweetie Woodsy :eek: A big hug coming your way
Hug.gif

So, where is this list, time to start a thread perhaps? :)

My pleasure Chris. These busts are awesome and I'm very glad Markus was able to help you out with these. Is he doing the paint-up for you? Hopefully your waitlist will convert!

Yeah, Markus as already cast the bust and will be painting it early next week, hes been really helpful and seems a top guy to deal with:D.
Not so sure my waitlist will convert, and it seems other freaks wanted this more than me so i'm happy for everyone who scored:D

Awwwww you big sweetie Woodsy :eek: A big hug coming your way
Hug.gif

So, where is this list, time to start a thread perhaps? :)

Thanks GG, one can never have too many hugs......:lol

And an excellent idea!

Hmmm.....created! :D

Good man!

Yeah, Markus as already cast the bust and will be painting it early next week, hes been really helpful and seems a top guy to deal with:D.
Not so sure my waitlist will convert, and it seems other freaks wanted this more than me so i'm happy for everyone who scored:D

Yeah Markus is a great guy, he's currently customizing my 1/4 scale Eomer bust by adding some long hair [so it actually looks like Eomer], and he's going to add the 1/4 scale helm of Eomer as well. Wait 'til you see it when it's completed! :drool Did you add your name to his 1/6 scale Mouth of Sauron on Steed [with mithril shirt] project?

Thanks GG, one can never have too many hugs......:lol

And an excellent idea!

Good man!

Yeah Markus is a great guy, he's currently customizing my 1/4 scale Eomer bust by adding some long hair [so it actually looks like Eomer], and he's going to add the 1/4 scale helm of Eomer as well. Wait 'til you see it when it's completed! :drool Did you add your name to his 1/6 scale Mouth of Sauron on Steed [with mithril shirt] project?

where? sign me up! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back