Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I know for non-attendee, how I can get the link to the order page itself? As all of you know, the download speed will be extrememly slow for those who are not in US itself, so by the time, the page got refreshed, the pieces are all gone...

Please help, fellow collectors...:eek:

If you are on broadband, it shouldn't be slow enough to affect you. I stay in SE-Asia too but I have always been able to place my orders for any PPO online. This includes last week's Han & Luke combo pack and the recent Mordor Dio Ex.

And when I was in Singapore for work recently, I even managed to place my order online for the PPO of the Legolas PF Ex. And I did that on my mobile phone running on Windows 6.1

If you are on broadband, it shouldn't be slow enough to affect you. I stay in SE-Asia too but I have always been able to place my orders for any PPO online. This includes last week's Han & Luke combo pack and the recent Mordor Dio Ex.

And when I was in Singapore for work recently, I even managed to place my order online for the PPO of the Legolas PF Ex. And I did that on my mobile phone running on Windows 6.1

So do I refresh the main page at 11.59 pm? Well... since the stock is so limited, I doubted anyone will be willing to help another and deprive themselves the chance to get a piece of history... hmm.... I want to try anyway... its about 4 hours from now...

Well, im at work now until half an hour before ppo, and it takes me about half an hour to get home. Then got to load my slow computer up... I'm screwed :lol :(

So do I refresh the main page at 11.59 pm? Well... since the stock is so limited, I doubted anyone will be willing to help another and deprive themselves the chance to get a piece of history... hmm.... I want to try anyway... its about 4 hours from now...

You don't have to reload. Just make sure you login before the PPO time. Alternatively, make sure you get to the SSC site before PPO time. The page automatically refreshes and when the clock strikes the hour, just login (if you still haven't login yet) and place your order.

I think around 15 mins before the PPO time, the site will go into streamline mode so the only thing you are allowed to do during this period is to place your PPO when the hour strikes.

Good luck bro and hope you get your order in before stocks run out. This dio should be quite "hot" considering the limited number of pieces available. I will not be ordering this as I have already blew my hobby budget after getting my WL for the Berserker PF converted. So, its one less competition for the Frodo & Sam dio.

don't ever reload, let page(s) reload by themselves. I've missed out trying to reload at 9:59:59.

Back