Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ss needs to pull that 40 and throw them in with the lot for tomorrow :monkey3

Oh yes! Maybe i should order one now and fly over to the US to pick it up! Might be cheaper than ebay if i have to resort to that!
Although i'm feeling fairly confident of getting one tomorrow, i'll be ready for the window to automatically update and POW! Order in! Only trouble is so will hundreds or thousands of people world wide!
Can i just confirm this - UK time it will be up at 6pm? Is that right?

Don't feel like arguing with a upset fanboy because he doesn't like my comments. :banana

Well here's the thing. I never get upset about anyone's comments [even if they don't line up with mine] as long as they are made intelligently and can be backed up with something tangible. Unfortunately your comment included none of the above.....:monkey3

Oh yes! Maybe i should order one now and fly over to the US to pick it up! Might be cheaper than ebay if i have to resort to that!
Although i'm feeling fairly confident of getting one tomorrow, i'll be ready for the window to automatically update and POW! Order in! Only trouble is so will hundreds or thousands of people world wide!
Can i just confirm this - UK time it will be up at 6pm? Is that right?

I think you're right FE. If I were you I'd forget about tomorrow's PPO. Order one today, and fly to SDCC in July.....:naughty

SS won't pull these until they have to. I believe SS wants to get rid (this is typed in the nicest terms) of their exclusives at SDCC. The non-attendee offerings are just a good jestering on SS's part; which is cool. They'll offer the attendees edition until they are ready to drive down to SD. Those that aren't ordered will then be offered to non-attendee waitlisters. If the 10% size is correct for non-attendees those that want it better be ready. Thirty pieces is going to be a ^^^^^.

Yeah, I don't think SS will pull the remaining 40 until tomorrow. Hopefully by then not all of these will have been sold and they can be added to whatever the number available for non-attendees.

I totally forgot about this! I'm glad it hadn't sold out before I was able to place my order.

I do think that any of the attendee alotment that don't get sold via preorder will sell quickly to the walk-ups.

20 left ....

I'm curious. How do you know there are only 20 left?

On the Sideshow website they have the horizontal bar that shows from 0 to 100 and says "Low Quantity Alert-Act Now". There are 10 lines along the bar separating the bar into 10 parts. Currently the red bar is at 20.

My question is: does that mean that 20 are left or that 20% are left?

If there are 300 total and 10% are being saved for non-attendees, that leaves 270 for attendees. So if this means 20%, that means there are still 54 left.

If the bar meant a total amount, wouldn't it say from 0 to 270 instead of from 0 to 100. So I think 20% or 54 are left.

On the other hand, maybe they only put up the bar only when there are 100 left, so the first 170 aren't mentioned there and then in fact the 20 does mean 20.

Anyone know for sure if its 20 or 20% in the horizontal bar?

The low quantity bar appears when the quantity remaining for an item reaches 100 units. So, when there are two segments left in the bar, that indicates that there are 20 units left.

In this case, it means that 170 dios were order before the bar appeared. As of now, there have been approximately 250 orders placed.

At the time of this posting, there were still a few left, which I found rather surprising.
Come on SS, put them into the non-attending pool, its going to be a large enough fight to get one as it is.

The low quantity bar appears when the quantity remaining for an item reaches 100 units. So, when there are two segments left in the bar, that indicates that there are 20 units left.

In this case, it means that 170 dios were order before the bar appeared. As of now, there have been approximately 250 orders placed.

Thanks for explaining that.

May I know for non-attendee, how I can get the link to the order page itself? As all of you know, the download speed will be extrememly slow for those who are not in US itself, so by the time, the page got refreshed, the pieces are all gone...

Please help, fellow collectors...:eek:

Back