Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks really cool. I have the first Iron Giant and though it is great it also has a lot of egeneering issues. I ordered Battlecat and He-Man. I'm a bit weary forking out more money until I see that Monso has improved. If it is just the same old/same old, I don't want to support. But if they have learned and improved, I'm all in for this piece. It looks impressive.

Just a reminder - Trapjaw pre-orders are up (at 12pm Central Time/10 am PST) with time limit of 48 hrs before it goes into oblivion.

Funko never should have bought them if they were just going to tear them apart. How insane to layoff the artists who create that beautiful artwork that Mondo is known for.

Yeah, no. I'm out. Either it's exclusive, or not.
But declaring "timed exclusives", missing out, selling your stuff and then this?!
That's a kick in the groin. I'm done with them.

Isn't this similiar to the He-Man re-release? The timed version has more accessories, and re-release is a basic version?

No one posted this yet?

From Toyark: Teaser for Skelly v.2
7BDBF68C-C9A7-4042-9464-9415C23FDE35.png

If I remember correctly, this newer version of Skelly was shown when it was display with Panthor. I’m guessing that this will be close to $230/$240 USD as based on the past releases.

Will have to wait and see what newer stuff will offer and decide then. Panthor (when officially up) is another question as I’m really planning to thin out my various hobby collection. o_O

Back