Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing that Panthor I kind of regret passing on Battle Cat. Is there a possibility that they will relist Battle Cat or is this a true timed offer?

I shall forever flog myself for missing out on and until She Ra is available again somewhere. I’m pleased He Man is, which I’ve snapped up (although ironically I’m rethinking him because he’s not Filmation. WHY can they never do a cartoon He Man but they can everyone else?!)

I somewhat regret not getting She-Ra but it just wasn't the right time. I have He-Man, Skeletor, and Hordak. I have Battle Cat and Anti-Eternia He-Man on order.

If they dont do another She-Ra I will be OK with it. I would like Orko, Shadow Weaver, and King Hsss though.

Seeing that Panthor I kind of regret passing on Battle Cat. Is there a possibility that they will relist Battle Cat or is this a true timed offer?

Perhaps Mondo will reissue Battle Cat in a more basic package, less some of the heads or accessories - Mondo is leaving money on the table if they do not.

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the He-Man Timed edition but Mondo ended up re-issuing but removed some of the armor and sculpts.

Debating whether to PO the He-Man re-issue or take my chances hunting down the timed version on the secondary market.

Just curious, why did you decide to get out. Glad to hear you are happy about it.

Due to these exclusive shenanigans Mondo is pulling. I missed out on She-Ra since it was a 48 hr window AND restricted access. So I was inside the window, but still couldn't order her anymore. I missed an essential character.

That, paired with me never being completely satisfied with the figures made it ease.
Why I wasn't satisfied:
- getting poses for all 4 (HM, SK, MAA & HK) was always a pain. Very restricted. Statues with a few joints and to get the advertised poses was pretty much impossible
- Hands on HM fell out.
- Paint rub on Skeletor's thighs, with falling out hands
- MAA was the worst: unstable, meaning always tipping over, hands fellout while holding weapons, back grip for shield not holding. Just the worst.
Nothing on Hordak, but 3 out of 4 this bad, at this price point and then they start selling exclusively and as german that means the price, payable now and once it's delivered 19% VAT and 4,2%?

Sorry, no.
Sold 3 of the 4, made 800 bucks, bought Masterverse worth 300 bucks and got essential characters.
Money!

I just got the notification that my He-Man Deluxe 1/6 Scale Figure - Mondo Exclusive Timed Edition has been shipped from Mondo!
Merry Christmas to me!! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221221-144429_Email[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20221221-144429_Email[1].jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 0
Brettski is in Australia. How about you? Starting to feel like these companies are sending out to the furthest reaches first. Europeans had Hasbro HasLab Galactus before the U.S.
I am in NC. I got this shipping early, while still waiting for NECA TMNT. Go figure.

Is the He-Man Mondo Timed Exclusive selling for about double on the after-market?

Missed out - was not planning on collecting this line but all of a sudden the Timed Battle Cat caught my interest, as well as She Ra.

Want that battle armor and classic head sculpt that's not included in the standard edition that's up for PO now.

Was planning to display He-Man with battle armor w/ the Mondo Battle Cat.

And I also have the Tweeterhead 1:6 statue on PO - He-Man w/ regular armor on Battle Cat.

I received mine yesterday and when I checked the waist articulation the legs separated from the balljoint attached to the upper body. Anyone else have this issue? I can't pose it without the waist separating due to the tight joints. This is extremely frustrating for a figure at the price it sold for.

Is the He-Man Mondo Timed Exclusive selling for about double on the after-market?

Missed out - was not planning on collecting this line but all of a sudden the Timed Battle Cat caught my interest, as well as She Ra.

Want that battle armor and classic head sculpt that's not included in the standard edition that's up for PO now.

Was planning to display He-Man with battle armor w/ the Mondo Battle Cat.

And I also have the Tweeterhead 1:6 statue on PO - He-Man w/ regular armor on Battle Cat.
There's one on ebay for $325 plus $17 shipping right now. I think original cost was $300

Still no shipping confirmation here. No surprise though as European collectors usually are served last. Always had problems with replacements from Sideshow as their replacement stock was usually already run out when I received my order...

Back