Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beast-Man is going to be a beast - he looks like he could hit the $300 mark: Mondo Masters of the Universe 1/6 Scale Beastman Figure

You can also see pics of Skeletor and Panthor on this site as well in another article.

1686772620615.png

There is another picture that gives a better idea of the size compared to He Man and I am worried about him fitting in a detolf with my other Mondo's.

Mondo will make those missing characters @KitbashOfficer (Teela, Evil-Lin, Stinkor, Leech, Manta Ray, etc).

Panthor should be up after Skelly v.2. Just hang tight and make sure that you have enough $$$ when they get announced.

Mondo will make those missing characters @KitbashOfficer (Teela, Evil-Lin, Stinkor, Leech, Manta Ray, etc).

Panthor should be up after Skelly v.2. Just hang tight and make sure that you have enough $$$ when they get announced.
We'll see, ,we'll see. BTW, I noticed in pics that when that Skeletor mouth is open...you can see the neck behind it! Shameful.

1687013859340.png

1687013889736.png

I decided to try and sell the few i have. Just too toy like and don’t really fit in with my collection. If someone ever does movie versions I am in. I somehow even got mondo to refund me for battle cat. Anti-Herman had shipped already so I have to try and get rid of him.

@KitbashOfficer - I’m sure that’s a blue ball joint that you can paint it over to black if you prefer.

That’s a pretty good flaw on Mondo’s advertising staff about showing the imperfections of the product to the general public.

I decided to try and sell the few i have. Just too toy like and don’t really fit in with my collection. If someone ever does movie versions I am in. I somehow even got mondo to refund me for battle cat. Anti-Herman had shipped already so I have to try and get rid of him.
I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I love he-man but these are just giant toys and looks weird with other Hot Toys, sideshow etc.

How did you get a refund on Battlecat? I would try this myself.

That was always the vibe I got from Mondo figures. Just oversized toys like you would buy in a retail store that Mondo somehow thinks are worth a premium sixth scale price.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I love he-man but these are just giant toys and looks weird with other Hot Toys, sideshow etc.

Lots of arguing with customer service. The fact that they delayed it and I used that as a bargaining chip I think is what finally made them do it.

Lots of arguing with customer service. The fact that they delayed it and I used that as a bargaining chip I think is what finally made them do it.

Customer Service at Mondo is usually pretty good, at least when it comes to replacements for the figures or accessories.

I’ve had the She-Ra crown replaced and the an extra He-Man body sent to me - but the latter is a manufacturer defect where the torso twists off.

But I’ve never asked for a refund before so your experience with that type of transaction is different.

I think Sideshow instituted a new policy recently where the customer is entitled to a refund if a figure is delayed (without loss of NRD or payment).

If you didn't refund battlecat can I buy him from you? I didn't even know he was a thing and I just barely squeezed in that Skeletor Timed Limited Edition by hours thanks to a friend and then when I checked to see if I missed anything, found out I missed Cringer/battlecat, She-Ra and He-Man... Battle Cat is top on my list though... thanks in advance if you will/are able to consider me. :)

From another Mondo thread.

SDCC Exclusive Adam (?). I think we’ll get further details very soon.
E20B21D9-C770-44BD-B7FC-F50D26ED396C.jpeg

Back