Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just a bit stiff and I didn’t want to force it when recording.

It bends fine. "Posing disaster"? I think not.

IMG_5105.jpg

Last edited:
I totally understand why a lot of people don't like the normal head, and I don't love it - but it reminds me a lot of how Emiliano draws his face so I'm kinda ok with it (didn't he do the box art illustrations?). As far as heads, I'm more concerned with Skeletor and how far forward his Skull face stuck out of his hood on the early prototypes. It looked a bit better in more recent photos so I'm hoping on the final it's sunk back a little further into the hood sculpt.

Eamon, I couldn't quite tell.from the video, is the sharp bit on the end of the Master sword bent?

He-man is a pass for me because I don't like the Head.He doesn't look like He-man to me but more some generic guy. Skeletor, still interested in along with Mer-man and Man at Arms

In general the figure looks good but not a fan of the headsculpt from the start so i am waiting to see if someone make a new headsculpt.
I got the worst figure they produce that day paint defects on the head, skirt sewed wrong, the fur of the boots glued wrong.

Mine is an advance sample and I belief they are going to start sending out preorders out next week. Don’t quote me on that though.

Day has gotten dark here so apologies for the quality.

Looking forward to having a Skeletor so he has some one to fight.

IMG_5113.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is an advance sample and I belief they are going to start sending out preorders out next week. Don’t quote me on that though.

Day has gotten dark here so apologies for the quality.

Looking forward to having a Skeletor so he has some one to fight.

View attachment 443643

my version was a defect advance sample to many problems i hope Mondo or Sideshow help me with the parts i need to replace.

I bought mine from Mondo at the beginning of October and it still shows "unfulfilled" on the website.

Mondo orders were a couple weeks behind Sideshow due to the govt shutdown and being stuck in port apparently. Maybe something will start happening next week?

Mine was supposed to arrive from Sideshow on Monday but the weather in my state pushed it back a day. Sideshow also delayed my last payment for Skeletor a month to anticipate for a April to May shipment.

More poses. I love this figure. He defo could use a splash of red in there though as he’s too brown. Little bit of grey on them straps would be nice too. But I cannot put this guy down. [emoji2]

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5127.jpg

IMG_5129.jpg

IMG_5131.jpg

Back