Monday Night Football - Star Wars at halftime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of thinking that of everything I've seen so far... that I really only like Phasma. I could have that on my shelf and pretty much have TFA covered. I think she'll be the badass villain of the movie (not Kylo).

If someone said two years ago that I'd like a chrome trooper, I would have said you're crazy. Even with a cape.

The trailer was great. It made me even more excited for the movie, which I didn't even think was possible.

Nah, couldn't be, could Fett? tmp_21953-IMAG0782_1_11666398383.jpg

:lol Glad to know at least we get to see the hand of LUKE SKYWALKER in this Star Wars film.:dunno

I just can't believe that two months out and there hasn't even been an official image of him in it. Very, very strange,

Here's the unofficial photo

It has Han, Leia, Chewy, TIE fighters, X-Wings, X-Wing pilots, a Star Destroyer and the Millennium Falcon in it. It's all the old favorites along with a new Vader/Maul guy instead of a whiny kid/pouty teen Anakin. What's not to love?:yess::lol

AND, this trailer alone "looks and feels" more Star Wars than ANYTHING we saw in the prequels.

Not sure how you see Fett in that.

The image looks worse now that I see it. But in video motion it does look like his blaster and his knee pads seem the same. Either way, that Kylo Ren group looks very expensive collecting wise. May the force be with u$.

I don't think that's Luke's hand touching R2. Just cause it's a robot hand doesn't mean it's him.

Also, I didn't notice before, but when Kylo and Finn fight, sure looks like Kylo's helmet is off and his long hair is flowing.

1) Disney owns ESPN in regards to the deep pockets comment.

2) Its luke's hand. He narrates the second trailer and says "I have it" when they show that shot.

I just think it's a bit annoying now that there's no trace of Luke in any promotional material for this movie (and now won't be) yet we have tons of time with bewildered sweaty stormtrooper guy, Padme II and R2-meets-roll-on-deodorant.

I get it - the new crew - but they pushed Hamill at Celebration and it's been mentioned for a long time and now nothing.

I saw Stormtrooper lenses in Rey's goggles (opening shot), and the Mandalorian skull in the flags (with the red robot).

I just think it's a bit annoying now that there's no trace of Luke in any promotional material for this movie (and now won't be) yet we have tons of time with bewildered sweaty stormtrooper guy, Padme II and R2-meets-roll-on-deodorant.

I get it - the new crew - but they pushed Hamill at Celebration and it's been mentioned for a long time and now nothing.

I expect a bigger role in the next movie. Based on what the rumored story line with him is I dont expect him in the first movie much.

I'm enjoying Luke being mysterious. This is not the future the audience was meant to expect after ROTJ, so it's neat to me that Luke has become a recluse, like Ben. Sounds like this movie will be partly a quest to engage him and then I expect he'll be more prominent in the next two (as mentioned).

I expect to find out that Luke has failed to find any force sensitive to rebuild the Jedi order. And then the trilogy has newly found force sensitive popping up that he brings into the fray.

I expect to find out that Luke has failed to find any force sensitive to rebuild the Jedi order. And then the trilogy has newly found force sensitive popping up that he brings into the fray.

Is that sweaty/bewildered stormie guy or Padme II that's sensitive?

Back