Monday Night Football - Star Wars at halftime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And no Luke ... in new trailer or new poster.:(

Does this guy have more than five seconds of screen time?

Not a single image of him in any TFA promotional material - and this is the final trailer!

Have we seen this giant droid thing before?

Attachments

• Star Wars.jpg
    Star Wars.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 140

Not a single image of him in any TFA promotional material - and this is the final trailer!

Either awesome promo keeping ya guessing or not much screen time

Luke's in it. Well his hand at least which was shown in the pervious trailer.

Luke's in it. Well his hand at least which was shown in the pervious trailer.

:lol Glad to know at least we get to see the hand of LUKE SKYWALKER in this Star Wars film.:dunno

I just can't believe that two months out and there hasn't even been an official image of him in it. Very, very strange,

Loved this trailer. Cant wait for this movie. Had goosebumps all the time while watching it.

It has Han, Leia, Chewy, TIE fighters, X-Wings, X-Wing pilots, a Star Destroyer and the Millennium Falcon in it. It's all the old favorites along with a new Vader/Maul guy instead of a whiny kid/pouty teen Anakin. What's not to love?:yess::lol

:lol Glad to know at least we get to see the hand of LUKE SKYWALKER in this Star Wars film.:dunno

I just can't believe that two months out and there hasn't even been an official image of him in it. Very, very strange,

I have a feeling Luke wont have much screen time in episode 7 but will in episode 8. I'm getting a sense from the trailer that they are searching for Luke and that he will possibly train someone:wink1: in the ways of the force?

It has Han, Leia, Chewy, TIE fighters, X-Wings, X-Wing pilots, a Star Destroyer and the Millennium Falcon in it. It's all the old favorites along with a new Vader/Maul guy instead of a whiny kid/pouty teen Anakin. What's not to love?:yess::lol

exactly! Coffee is for closers and you, sir, deserve coffee.:hi5:

Everything is proceeding exactly as foreseen.....

Best part of the trailer is that they've kept Phasma a secret/enigma all this time. Love it.

I think it's Phasma that says "Who are you?"

*Edit: Never mind. Probably a pirate or some such.

Last edited:
Everything is proceeding exactly as foreseen.....

Best part of the trailer is that they've kept Phasma a secret/enigma all this time. Love it.

The best part of the trailer is its lack of Gungans.

Wow, they just replayed the entire trailer during Sportscenter. Don't think I've ever seen that done before.

Back