Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some photos of the shoulders. Doesn't appear much because the shoulder pads are shadowing

y3zt.jpg

katr.jpg

Waiting for a backpack from China for the HK jump scene

qagf.jpg

cvik.jpg

optical! were you able to remove the shinning thing on the cowl?
my god, my dx12 fell and the cowl got very damaged (2 minor scratches, and a lot of shine all arround) i believe painting the whole cowl would be my best option...
but im not sure what to use for it...
anyway, does anybody have any sugestions? know how and with what to paint it or any other ideas?
please help!

Hello. That's decided to lay out a couple of mods my DX12. Made them recently, and a couple of days ago Hot Toys announced the re-release. Damn them. It's not fair...

What is done with Head:
- Painted eyelids.
- Mode jaw.
- Repaint the face panel from Ebay.

1. Left, original "pervert" face), right - custom.

2. Jaw mode.

3. Original "pervert" face.

4. Custom faceplate, side.

5. Custom faceplate, front.

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
And now the boots mode.
1. I found and cut off from the window rivets here are the details. Grind them to give them a quality look.

2. Put them on the bottom of boots.

3. Wore shoes in place.
Subtotal: shoes now fit to the bootleg without clearance.

I agree with Jensen. For 1/6th I think velvet is too thick and bulky looking. I prefer rayon for my dx12. And my 1/4 Bats I got a velvet cape.

The author of this cape mr. lforigno51 wrote in describing his rayon cape: "...This cape is much more accurate than the velvet cape. Reason being this cape is more in scale with the size of the figure. I love the velvet cape but it is out of scale and has a shine to it that I do not care for. This material is much nicer and absorbs all the light to give it a much more realistic look."

Got up to this part in removing the pers. Am I supposed to cut this part out? Or pry it out?
3y6ehe5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New here.

Can anyone tell me if I can still get the custom faceplate by Robbie? I love the look of it.

I Got my DX12 last week. So far I've completed the following mods:
Gloves.
Gauntlets.
Shoulder pads (cut into separate pieces then heat and squeeze to fit form).
Painted eye mod.
Ankle mod.

I'm loving the figure. Picking up a rayon cape soon and maybe the backpack.

Great forum. Great mods.

New here.

Can anyone tell me if I can still get the custom faceplate by Robbie? I love the look of it.

I Got my DX12 last week. So far I've completed the following mods:
Gloves.
Gauntlets.
Shoulder pads (cut into separate pieces then heat and squeeze to fit form).
Painted eye mod.
Ankle mod.

I'm loving the figure. Picking up a rayon cape soon and maybe the backpack.

Great forum. Great mods.

I don't think he's making them anymore

Back