Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that Frank. One last question is the mod reversible?

I'm not sure. Possibly if you can get the pins back in but I'm not sure man sorry

I like the single posing eyes. I move them with some tweezers

If your wanting to sell it then I'd think about it

It is reversible but probably a bit tricky.
If you paint the eyelids, they'll stay painted of course.

I'm not sure. Possibly if you can get the pins back in but I'm not sure man sorry

I like the single posing eyes. I move them with some tweezers

If your wanting to sell it then I'd think about it

Nah man I'm to much of a hoarder to part with my DX12. :lol

It is reversible but probably a bit tricky.
If you paint the eyelids, they'll stay painted of course.

I already painted the eyelids buddy.

Anyway I went ahead and did it today and thank god that horrible squint is now away.

It was easy enough but was a bit of a nightmare trying to get one of the eyes back into the socket. I also gave the eyelids another quick paint so hopefully all mods for him are now done. :pray:

Thanks to Frank and Tourist for the help. I really appreciate it. :hi5:

Hopefully that is it in regards to modding my DX12.

Here is how he is looking now after removing the PERS joystick so that the eyes can move independently -

Looks great sid!

Did you have an easy time with the eyes? Looks much better. I actually prefer moving them independently

Looks great sid!

Did you have an easy time with the eyes? Looks much better. I actually prefer moving them independently

Easy enough Frank. I had more trouble putting them back in than taking them out. :lol

As for preferring moving them independently as yeah it is easy enough and it really helps with the squint eyes so I suppose it is better in the long run.

Cheers mate. :hi5:

My DX12 cod piece is crocked. How do I straighten it? Is there a way to remove it and then reglueing it? What is the best glue available in the UK for it?

a little help guys, I posted this in the DX12 thread but I guess I'll get more help here.

The first owner dropped his cowl that's why there is a scratch/ shiny thing in there. Is there another way to get rid of this besides repainting?

IMG_8506.JPG

looks like repaint is the only way to go :dunno.

But since it looks like only the paint rubbing off instead of a scratch, maybe you can get away by only painting it with a matte finish spray.

a little help guys, I posted this in the DX12 thread but I guess I'll get more help here.

The first owner dropped his cowl that's why there is a scratch/ shiny thing in there. Is there another way to get rid of this besides repainting?

Yes, there are other solutions:
- Buy another head on eBay. Costs you a bit more but at least you don't need to repaint.
- Get a mate who's good at repainting figures to do it for you.
- Make a custom battle damage DX12.
- Ask members here what paint to get and a tutorial to remove the PERS and just spray paint the whole thing to make sure you get the best result.

Joking aside, I'd go with the first solution. Less hassle.

IMG_8506.JPG

Did you try what I suggested,the hot water method?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Is it a scratch with a dent or is it just shiny?

If it is just shiny, you might try what I do for figs with a shiny nose: a very thin layer of dull coate. It's invisible and usually does the trick! :)

Just shiny. Ill try to do that, can i buy that in a hobby shop?

My DX12 Mods:

- Squint mod
- Faceplate from Robbie
- Shorten neck
- Custom velvet cape
- Glove mod

Back