1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kneel before Zo.....oooh...
use2adyj.jpg

Bri

Gage, you will kneel before Zod in April

I will believe we are getting a figure of this complexity on schedule or early, the day I see an "about to ship" notice from Sideshow.

With that said, Superman is on his way to me as a type.... cant wait to see him, even if I cant display him now because we recently had our house flooded due to a broken water-heater pipe. We are going to have to re-floor most of the house and the chaos right now, I cant even.

Stepping out of bed and putting your foot down into an inch or so of water is one of life's odder moments, let me tell you. We sloshed out into the hallway and all my cats were on the couch screaming "HEEEEEELP!!!!!" except for the smartest one, who took refuge in one of the only dry spots in the house: a bathtub. LOL

Sorry to hear about your troubles Ramatuelle.... It seems a lot of us had a hard winter this year. I've had frozen pipes twice already which I never had any other winter. Luckily nothing broke and I will be adding more insulation this spring! Wish you and your family some better luck!

Man does this figure look like it's going to be amazing. The Man of Steel shelf in my collection is definitely going to command some presence :rock

heck Superman all by his lonesome at the moment is holding his own quite well. Can't wait to see him next to General Zod come summer time

jra81984, I don't think the armor is as complex as people think. I have a feeling the midsection is going to be solid sculpted and the leg and shoulder armor will be similar to what we've seen on Jor-el or the new celtic predator. So if you think of it like that, it's not hard to believe it would be released on time.

I think May at the latest. I was surprised to learn that he hardly wore the suit in the movie. It was CGI. I wonder how that factors into the figure

I think May at the latest. I was surprised to learn that he hardly wore the suit in the movie. It was CGI. I wonder how that factors into the figure

Perhaps they will have the figure just in his black clothes, and give us a few animation cells with the armour printed on them in different poses. Then you pose the figure in that pose and put the animation cell over him, completing the illusion he has his armour on.
And they can claim it's totally movie accurate, lol.

Back