1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any reasonable guess to be made on whether we're gonna get armoured Jor-El...? I'm new to following HT.

Unfortunately Hot Toys is a business and the probably wanted to cash in on Jor El so the went with the cheaper route and released him with his not armored look. So I doubt it same goes for Thor the Dark World they basically released what they consider the two main figures one being basically a straight rerelease minus some parts and newer head sculpt and the other and upgraded look, but as far as any new characters none.

H, that's too bad. I'm considering buying Jor's gun seperately and giving it to the masked Zod, as you'd get a neutral kryptonian soldier which would look awesome.

Also, I just noticed Zod's cape in that last picture is now teared up like in the film and it looks like it's different material from the promo shots too, so that's nice imo.

There is so many figures shipping out in the next Month. It's crazy how there is a dry spell for a few months and then an onslaught of figures. Iron Patriot, Banner, Tonto, ED-209, Batman 66, Robin 66, and Zod. I should probably list one of my kidneys for sale now.

There is so many figures shipping out in the next Month. It's crazy how there is a dry spell for a few months and then an onslaught of figures. Iron Patriot, Banner, Tonto, ED-209, Batman 66, Robin 66, and Zod. I should probably list one of my kidneys for sale now.

This has been happening with me too. Nothing for a couple months then I'm hit with 5 figures in a month. Nothing for 2 months then a PF and 4 figures in a month. My wife thinks I'm slowing down on collecting then sees a stack of boxes one week and thinks I went on a spending spree, lol. If everything came out on time my spending would be spaced out pretty well. As it is, I'm thankful for flex pay.

I have this on order still but for some reason I'm a bit less excited about it then I was. I'm mainly considering getting it to finish off the Man of Steel line and to have a villain for my Superman.

I'm hoping so. What ever happened to the teases from Omg and plastic enemies? They suddenly stopped and have now gone to just releasing the fig out.of nowhere

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if since we haven't seen this figure show up yet in reviews if maybe it'll be closer to the end of May or early June that we receive it. Since it seems like there's generally around a month or so between the overseas release and the U.S. release.

I really need to learn patience I guess LOL.......... Where the HELL is ZOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah:

:lol:lol:rotfl
patience-yoda.jpg

I hope by around may or end of June so I can get a new coupone code, my goodness i bought 1 hot toys every month so far this year.... I need a hot toys intervention meeting .

Back