1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a HT Falcon from them once. When I checked out I had to switch to USD, lowering the price from AUD. When I got to the Paypal screen and it showed the higher total, I assumed that was in Australian currency since it was higher than what I was previously shown. Sure enough, it was. I didn't think it was that big a deal.

Wasn't intended to be snide at all, I just didn't really see why an Australian based website would have to specifically state that the main and default currency they go by is Australian dollars. However, if they give you the option of selecting your country, then I can understand having everything on the site update to that specific country's currency.

My Zod figure fell over in my curio before I could put it on the 5" display stands I had ordered. He lost a bit of paint on the top of his head (the hair). Anyone know what color and kind of paint could cover this up?

I just got that guy today.
Wow, what a figure!
He is more impressive than the armored Batman which I already like a lot.

IMG_3983_zpsd3u80qij.jpg

IMG_3993_zpsmdlb1u1j.jpg

Nice pics, Tourist. He is an impressive figure indeed. Very similar to Armored Bats with all the intricacies of the armor.

Unfortunately, I removed the sculpt bearing Michael Shannon's likeness and replaced it with the helmeted sculpt. The figure still looks great with the helmet and the cape, but I do prefer it unmasked. However, I'm unable to display the likeness of someone who asserts that people now need to die simply because their political views differ from his.

Unfortunately, I removed the sculpt bearing Michael Shannon's likeness and replaced it with the helmeted sculpt. The figure still looks great with the helmet and the cape, but I do prefer it unmasked. However, I'm unable to display the likeness of someone who asserts that people now need to die simply because their political views differ from his.

I read his his quotes too. Funny how he called Trump a big red dildo, yet he was inside a big **** spaceship in Man of steel.

:dunno

I read his his quotes too. Funny how he called Trump a big red dildo, yet he was inside a BBC in Man of steel.

:dunno

Yeah, that first quote of his a couple of days ago was pretty funny, but very asinine and bizarre at the same time. However, he's entitled to his opinion so I had no issue with it. When people condone, promote or partake in rioting or violence, or tell others that they should die simply because they have a different petty political opinion than what they do, is where I draw the line.

Willingly or not you are coming close to politicizing this thread.
Shannon and you are both entitled to your opinions, they just don't belong here.
Not everything you feel is worth sharing, you should have kept this one to yourself.
No one comes here to think about politics or the elections.

Is that a broken in half piece of the EX Kryptonite accessory with BvS Superman? :lol

It looks like it. Came across it on ebay thought I'd throw it out there if anyone was looking. There are some decent deals on the new phicen M34 as well. If you are looking to do an arrival terminator or conan figure just fyi.

Why would Zod hold Kryptonite? That doesn't make much sense.

A heat vision sculpt fits him well though... I still wish someone had made a stoic Zod sculpt. Maybe OSK will have one someday.

Back