1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new HS is not a dead ringer, you can tell it's Shannon but it just not 100% there and the expression was just an easy pick, kinda lazy.

Still, the armor and the helmet completely justify the purchase even if you decide to melt & flush the new HS down the toilet :lol

love the figure but scratching my head over the price, I figured right on with what Jor El is, no more than $220, either way its a must buy and I probably won't be receiving him until this time NEXT year

I asked this before but it got burried in the discussion so sorry to ask tihs again but.. Isn't this the suit he wears in the final battle of MoS?

I saw a few people mention how they hopere another Zod gets released, namely the final battle version..

Sort of confused me o_O I have to admit it's been ages since I saw the movie though..

I asked this before but it got burried in the discussion so sorry to ask tihs again but.. Isn't this the suit he wears in the final battle of MoS?

I saw a few people mention how they hopere another Zod gets released, namely the final battle version..

Sort of confused me o_O I have to admit it's been ages since I saw the movie though..

I just figured they meant his kryptonian pajama/onesie garment thing.

love the figure but scratching my head over the price, I figured right on with what Jor El is, no more than $220, either way its a must buy and I probably won't be receiving him until this time NEXT year

In the armour, i wouldn't be at all surprised if this figure is like an Iron Man figure. A poseable suit of armour with no actual TTM underneath.
And with the complexity, i reckon that's the reason for the price.

Really really off character. Wipe the smirk off and it's gold. Close the mouth as well and it's perfection.

It's meant to be a angry "growl" like expression, though it does kinda look like he's smirking.

It's alread up for PO in my country. My regular seller didn't even know about it when I called him:lol.

All we can do is pray for them to alter the HS a little.

How much is he going for? Nevermind, it's up for PO on Sideshow.

I think the Armor will be removable based on how its listed

One (1) one-piece black costume with embossed pattern
One (1) set of full body armor

This caught my eye (bloody hurt too!) and made me think...could it be removable at all? The design says "no" but the description says that there may be a surprise in store for those of us who get it.

It may explain the huge price too. But no mention of the 'Codex', was it? So who knows what will actually appear next year...? I have POed this via an affiliate link for a Pacific Rim item. This should give SSF the usual filip shouldn't it?

This caught my eye (bloody hurt too!) and made me think...could it be removable at all? The design says "no" but the description says that there may be a surprise in store for those who get it.

It may explain the huge price too.

But no mention of the 'Codex', was it? So who knows what will actually appear next year...?
It's possible but I imagine it won't be a "feature" meaning taking the costume off will likey result in some damage to the armor.

Jor El is also listed with:

One (1) blue costume with embossed pattern
One (1) brown robe with detailed tailoring

So I'm assuming they do indeed have their body suit underneath with their logo on their chest.

In the armour, i wouldn't be at all surprised if this figure is like an Iron Man figure. A poseable suit of armour with no actual TTM underneath.
And with the complexity, i reckon that's the reason for the price.

Nah certainly looks like there's a TTM body, nearest comparison I can think of would be the Mark I IM (so you were half right :1-1:)

Back