1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And maybe someone can help me out. If you cancel evil superman from sideshow, will they charge a NRD?

If you have ordered one on Flex and it has been on your Accounts Page for more than 48hrs, then there may be a small charge, growing as you get closer to the release date...

Flex Pay Canellation Fee Chart

But as it is only one per customer anyway, and it is not mentioned at all, at any stage of ordering, you should still be able to cancel the PO at any time and not get charged.

If you have ordered one on Flex and it has been on your Accounts Page for more than 48hrs, then there may be a small charge, growing as you get closer to the release date...

Flex Pay Canellation Fee Chart

But as it is only one per customer anyway, and it is not mentioned at all, at any stage of ordering, you should still be able to cancel the PO at any time and not get charged.

I didn't flex it. Just bought it outright:) so I'm good then?

I didn't flex it. Just bought it outright:) so I'm good then?

I just canceled mine. Since I already canceled it once before they were charging me a fee online. I called them and right away they said they would cancel it for me and no fee required. I would call them.

I just canceled mine. Since I already canceled it once before they were charging me a fee online. I called them and right away they said they would cancel it for me and no fee required. I would call them.

Why have you ordered and canceled it multiple times? :dunno

Why have you ordered and canceled it multiple times? :dunno

The first time I ordered it and then canceled because the summer sale and I wanted to use it on this. I tried wasn’t working, for some reason then I ordered again. After that I just recently bought the first Reeve release so I don’t need this one now.

The first time I ordered it and then canceled because the summer sale and I wanted to use it on this. I tried wasn’t working, for some reason then I ordered again. After that I just recently bought the first Reeve release so I don’t need this one now.

Makes sense. I have the original Reeve too but decided to go for this guy anyway. Just love the idea of having the good and evil in the Detolf together. Plus I used reward points on him.

Makes sense. I have the original Reeve too but decided to go for this guy anyway. Just love the idea of having the good and evil in the Detolf together. Plus I used reward points on him.

Yea this guy looks great as well, but I could only afford one of the 2 right now. Figured I would go with the more iconic one.

got him for 270sgd which is around 212usd.

sorry for the crap poses, i only had 5 mins to fool around before i had to leave the house to head to my in laws. LOL!

I think if you don’t have the first Reeve version than this is a must. I am glad they made this for some collectors who couldn’t get the original when it came out.

Hoping Toys 2 gets Evil Supes and Tony Stark sent out early this week when they re-open!

My guy wanted to know why I wanted this, when regular Supes is better and a lot cheaper.
He did have a point, but I want it anyway. So he has this and the new Tony Stark coming In for me this month.

Same, had to cancel though, no money left over for Supes this month or next, given he's still available to PO though I cant see him selling out

I think if you don’t have the first Reeve version than this is a must. I am glad they made this for some collectors who couldn’t get the original when it came out.

But you can still get the original release for retail or less. If you want both, fine but I don't understand why anyone would pick the evil version over the original.

Back