1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so as fate would have it, the Selina Kyle TDKR thread went the way of it's ancestors.. The Sucker Punch Baby Doll Thread, and the Black Widow Avengers Thread... Closure iminent, there was little time to do anything except close your eyes and protect your dollies from Guyver...

..***..***...fapfapfapfap....

:lol

Sorry Rory I couldn't resist:wave

Well, just got her in-hand tonight and I have to say right out of the box I couldn't be happier.:clap:yess:

I've got to say that the likeness is pretty damned good. Not a 100%, but more like 90%. Plenty of Anne in there for me. She looks SOOOO much better in-hand. Seriously can't emphasize that enough to those who haven't seen her up close yet.

After fighting with the mask strap for a good 5 minutes, it was onto the nerve-wracking goggle rotation. Kept it in one piece and there it shall stay indefinitely.:lol

I'm a very happy expensive dolly owner tonight. Even my box from SSC was perfect. Not dinged up or anything.

Well, just got her in-hand tonight and I have to say right out of the box I couldn't be happier.:clap:yess:

I've got to say that the likeness is pretty damned good. Not a 100%, but more like 90%. Plenty of Anne in there for me. She looks SOOOO much better in-hand. Seriously can't emphasize that enough to those who haven't seen her up close yet.

After fighting with the mask strap for a good 5 minutes, it was onto the nerve-wracking goggle rotation. Kept it in one piece and there it shall stay indefinitely.:lol

I'm a very happy expensive dolly owner tonight. Even my box from SSC was perfect. Not dinged up or anything.

Glad you like her buddy. Like I've been saying she's a great piece, so much of an improvement from the factory sculpt of Avengers Widow.

In hand is the way! :clap

So my second Selina should be here in a couple of days..So I decided to do a custom. Call me crazy but this idea seems to work much better than it did on the Widow. :)

Don't know about the widow, but you are crazy. :cuckoo: :1-1:

okay, i realize that selina half-naked is more interesting than selina fully-clothed, but i took this quick pic this eve ~ i'm finding her overall hard to photograph ~ could be the bad lighting i'm in, cheap camera, etc. contributing, but i also think she has a bit of a blank stare that's hard to compensate for in posing. in-hand it's not noticeable, but when i take pictures, she does look kind of vapid.

selina01.jpg

will keep working at it. it took me a long time to figure out how to take a flattering picture of dx12 batman.

: D

p.s. i'm redoing this one's hair to lay properly without the mask. it'll take some work.

She looks like Jackie Kennedy.

WTF is that?

@guyver1

haha.. never would have consider that since her body at the joints look rather ugly with all those broken seams, she actually looks good there as a dominatrix in those last stream of photos. What exactly are those clothing pieces from?

@guyver1

haha.. never would have consider that since her body at the joints look rather ugly with all those broken seams, she actually looks good there as a dominatrix in those last stream of photos. What exactly are those clothing pieces from?

Triad Toys bikini set, the rest is CW :wink1:

There's always ways to cover the joints, that's why I like the skin textures
That HT's puts on their bodies. You can really make them life like once you cover the wrists, arms and knees.

The very first series of females that HT's did were horrible, Machiko, the base bodies,etc. these are so much better.

These bodies are made for custom making. Sometimes the Phicens don't show the details too plain looking at times.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the tips and heads up given on the mask n goggles placement especially Maglor.

Here's a preview picture for all Selina Kyle fans.

aufu.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone looking to protect/cover Catwoman on the Batpod or the pod in general I used the 30 Gallon tank from Petsmart. Its 30/13/13. I lit it with some spare strip dioders.

I didn't want to have mine out as the rest of my stuff is in Detolfs and I think this works pretty well.

Did you flip the tank upside down or does it come with some kind of a lid?

Thanks to all the tips and heads up given on the mask n goggles placement especially Maglor.

Here's a preview picture for all Selina Kyle fans.

aufu.jpg

Nice pic. And I'm glad you could learn from my mistakes. :)

Back