1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I was skeptical for a long time, but I think it's pretty safe to assume that the mask is removeable. Notice how Plastic Enemies has shown those caricatures with no glasses/goggles. I think they are trying to send a message. As soon as I saw the 2nd teaser I ordered 2 of these (waitlisted of course). I figure the worst that can happen is I miss out on the lame exclusive.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

We know that a sculpt exists without the mask because a number of teasers have been shown where you can clearly see there's no mask on the head. Including, but not limited to the shot that clearly shows the ear and temple area.

And before this we were 99.9% sure because the leaked/eBay auctions were obviously from Hot Toys production or re-cast.

What we're still not 100% sure of is whether there's one or two heads. But I'm pretty confident (99%+) that it's one head, looking *exactly* like the eBay versions (except for paint) with a removable mask.

67414_522698447803143_83377704_n.jpg

Saw this on facebook.

This was on FB. I think its new.

I think that the removable part of these glasses looks lighter/thinner in the movie. Glasses look big, and thick. Maybe it will look better on other pics.

This was on FB. I think its new.

Same headsculpt that we saw before but with a better paint job it makes a hell of a difference, that looks good.

Im still hoping we see full reveal tomorrow and not Wednesday :pray:. Can't wait to add her to my TDKR shelf.

Me too!

I made the mistake of watching TDKR today and it's made the need to see pics tomorrow even worse!

I look forward to awesome pics tomorrow (they need to clear the air before SDCC for new stuff, I think) and getting this in hand by Sept from BBTS.

next to Bane.
Did they meet close in the movie?
I thought it was Bruce.

Do not really like this posing and angle:
attachment.php

This one is really cool!
attachment.php

She should be almost as tall as Bruce, same as Bane.

Wow that looks perfect!!!

Can't wait to see the in-hand videos!

Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs...

View attachment 64020
Next pic from FB... Looks yay!

I am really excited how they sculpted the face underneath her mask.
Hopefully the nose isn't as wide as on the pics of the knock off heads...

:panic::panic: looks great in those pics, she goes really well with bats.so its full reveal tommorow then?.

Back