1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

It does mean something, it means she's Selina Kyle. But that HS definitely is NOT Anne Hathaway/Selina.

I try to toughen up myself after seeing her HS like that:monkey2

994148_514851685254486_301687779_n.jpg

Chicken littling has officially begun! :yess: :lol

I bet that unmasked head has nothing to do with the HT figure.

Same was happening with the Bespin Luke - a few bad pics & we were fainting. :lol

I bet she turns out fine. :wink1:

This certainly looks much better than the unmasked head. Good thing I never cared about a removable mask if that unmasked sculpt is official.

However, where is the top part of the mask (the "ears")?

Im not worried as vintij said its typical luke syndrome, she'll turn out fine.

Im not worried as vintij said its typical luke syndrome, she'll turn out fine.

I'm not too terribly worried, either. Looked at a few more angles of the unmasked head and the nose looks to be a different shape than the masked pic and the eyes look a fair bit different.

No telling what these pics are but I'm thinking this is a DX7 situation as well, not a DX5 situation.:lol

Chicken littling has officially begun!

yup. she's going to be fine.

and hot diggity, if that mask can come off or there's an alternate headsculpt, then wooohooo!!!

c'mon kitty, show yourself!

: D

it looks like a kumik head

yeah, actually, it kinda does. the lack of detail around the eyes kinda screams kumik. the ht proto has heavy eye makeup and this one looks practically eyeliner-free.

im gonna cuss out hot toys collectors facebook if this ends up being phony and they have us tripping over nothing.

I suspect this was an unfinished sculpt, taken from the factory and not professionally painted by HT. Same thing happened with Wolverine and Tony Stark sculpt.

Wouldn't we see pictures of the box first if this was released?

that makes sense. then it means her mask will be removable!

Back