1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

This figure better be flawless with all this delayed time... A year after the movie hits theaters...

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Fo real. Taking their sweet *** time

Her hair better not be ****ed up when I get her

:slap:monkey2

still nothing ~ what a bummer.

waiting_for_the_exam_results-16554.gif

Now release date is July, so not next two weeks :(

July??? Maybe for HK but not for Sideshow and the rest of us. HK gets her first so add 1 or 2 more months at best.

Seriously, my GF pre-ordered her for my Birthday gift way back in January. I was expecting a March shipment and now i'm looking at August - maybe. For the past 3 months my GFs got the best of me. Every time we have a small quarrel she threatens to cancel my Sold Out EX preorder. Dammit Hot Toys - Your killing me, I have no leverage in our fights now. Also how unprofessional is it to not make deadlines forcing Sideshow to keep moving the release date month by month. I'm sure Sideshow already has their finger on the click button for August when July comes around.

This figure better be flawless with all this delayed time... A year after the movie hits theaters...

The same thing is gonna happen with MMS200-Man of Steel.
Called it!!!

The same thing is gonna happen with MMS200-Man of Steel.
Called it!!!

Yeah, anyone that thinks that the new Hot Toys Supes is out 1st Quarter of next year is a hopeless romantic.

CW will prob be my last HT figure unless I get a job

CW will prob be my last HT figure unless I get a job

Can you teach me how to be able to afford $200 toys without a job please? :1-1:

I have 4 final flex pays in July. Hulk, Catwoman, BD Iron Man Mark VII and Amazing Spiderman.

I wonder if I will get any of them in July?

I have 4 final flex pays in July. Hulk, Catwoman, BD Iron Man Mark VII and Amazing Spiderman.

Turn tricks :)
Although theres always some type of job in that situation

didn't damaged iron man just get announced?

didn't damaged iron man just get announced?

Yes, May/June I think. But its basically a re-release of the regular Mark VII with some additions and omissions.

Iron Man and Hulk are probably the only likely candidates in that list.

Back