1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

oh dammit. now i have two.

; o p

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Up until 2 days ago, i hadnt seen TDKR... mainly due to waiting until i got my home theatre setup to watch it.

was happy giving Bane/Catwoman a miss.

stupid movie just cost me $400

If/when they sell out of that regular, I'll have one available for anyone looking for one (or a second).

I got the exclusive Catwoman but I just want the cowl mask. As soon as mine ships and I receive it, I'll be putting her up sans ex. cowl.

I have absolutely nothing to back this up, but for some reason I have an intense gut feeling that Selina Kyle will be released out of nowhere imminently, just like the Coulsen figure was.

Please....
:impatient::impatient::pray::pray:

I have absolutely nothing to back this up, but for some reason I have an intense gut feeling that Selina Kyle will be released out of nowhere imminently, just like the Coulsen figure was.

Please....

oh no no nooooo! i just paid for loki and doubled up on the cat thinking she won't charge until august at best ~ ha!

this hobby sucks [all your cash right outta your bank account!].

: D

oh no no nooooo! i just paid for loki and doubled up on the cat thinking she won't charge until august at best ~ ha!

this hobby sucks [all your cash right outta your bank account!].

Don't worry too terribly much.

My gut feelings are wrong with great frequency.:lol

I just think that HT is going to ninja this out for some reason. Nothing but silence then---BAM!

So when are we looking at this shipping in china? August??????

Haha like a day or two ago was Less than 40, then 30, then 20, then 10, then checking availability, now less than 100! haha

Uggggggghhhh I just wanna see final pics :(

Is she the last one of the TDK series from Hot toys?

as far as we know, Id love to see a Raz al ghul (mind the spelling) and a new Begins batman (better proportions and better rubber/design)
also throw in ninja versions and another bane :lol

Don't forget that there's a chance we'll be seeing Blake and a Commissioner Gordon, per that preview pic earlier in the year. Along with the Bat Signal, the TDKR armory, and a 1/12 Bat. There's still plenty of milk left in this heifer. And that doesn't even include the possibility for more updated re-releases either.

Don't forget that there's a chance we'll be seeing Blake and a Commissioner Gordon, per that preview pic earlier in the year. Along with the Bat Signal, the TDKR armory, and a 1/12 Bat. There's still plenty of milk left in this heifer. And that doesn't even include the possibility for more updated re-releases either.

Do u have a link or pics of that by any chance?

Do u have a link or pics of that by any chance?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121379

I wouldn't be surprised if HT has a few more surprises in the works, especially seeing how well received some of there recent TDK releases have been. But yeah we have Blake, plain clothes Gorden, TDKR armory, the batsignal, and the 1/12 Bat for sure. I'd expect some Toy Fair exclusive too (maybe something listed above??). And with the 89 mime joker coming out of nowhere I wouldn't be surprised if we got a BRJ dx or a BB dx.

Haha like a day or two ago was Less than 40, then 30, then 20, then 10, then checking availability, now less than 100! haha

aaaand....back to the wait list.

Back