1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

^ Really hope so.. :pray:

I much prefer the Newmar & Pfeiffer CW for my displays, & while Bane is great on film.. the figure doesn't invoke the same sense of intimidation as it perhaps should.

The car, BRJ & a knockout Ducard will do me for the Nolan stuff.

The one thing that I'm curious about is what's next for HT and Batman after Selina Kyle hits? It's an interesting question with quite a few possible answers? Will HT decide whether to bite the bullet and release The Bat for Pre-Order? Arkham City? The Begins project that we're all wondering about? I'm curious if they aren't going to give the 1/4th scale Batman a companion piece. 1/4th Bane? 1/4th Begins Batman? My guess would be Arkham City.

they mentioned something about a begins project ?

I think he just said that. :lol I think we're going to see an HT Ra's in the near future.

I hope so. The exclusion of Ra's has been the most egregious oversight of the entire Nolan Batman line, and my collection will not feel complete without this character...

I don't think Hot Toys - and specifically their Batman line - really became huge until they exploded in the post "TDK" era, starting especially with BR Joker.

Given that, it would have been less intelligent for them to release Ra's in the past few years, than other releases. There's less enthusiasm for a character that's in BB than in TDK (given the timing), and he's not as flashy as other characters (be it Joker from TDK or even Scarecrow from BB). So it wouldn't have made as much business sense.

However, with Ra's's influence and presence in TDKR, the next year or so would be a great time to release Ra's.

So I don't think not releasing Ra's necessarily has to be a likeness issue. It could just be smart business, and no time is better than now to reverse that!

Any one know when this can be pre ordered?
Never tought I would by a female figure but damn...her and a batpod...happy days.

I'm thinking she'll be up for PO next week :pray:

I'm thinking she'll be up for PO next week :pray:

I dunno bout that.

They have to upgrade the body from the one that were used for BW, as this one will have to be able to sit in the batpod, and also maintain that movie accurate ass. Which might be a problem, with the joints and all showing.

Perhaps the can give us a switch out ass part for the sitting position, so there's no unsightly joints mark visible.

Just watched TDKR for the third and final time yesterday

and having DX12 and Batpd on PO,
im starting to think of getting this instead of Joker 2.0 :panic:

^ Really hope so.. :pray:

I much prefer the Newmar & Pfeiffer CW for my displays, & while Bane is great on film.. the figure doesn't invoke the same sense of intimidation as it perhaps should.

The car, BRJ & a knockout Ducard will do me for the Nolan stuff.

Strange line up. But I like the fact that you know what you like.

Last edited:

Just watched TDKR for the third and final time yesterday

and having DX12 and Batpd on PO,
im starting to think of getting this instead of Joker 2.0 :panic:

Nice, in a week I'm gonna rewatch it for the third and final time in IMAX :yess:

Joker 2.0 is a really good figure but this would be more suitable for the current stuff

Back