1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

The mask is very easy to break. Be careful with it.

Yeah, I think there will be a little mass hysteria on here once these are everywhere. You really do have to "feel out" what moves and how.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Yeah, I think there will be a little mass hysteria on here once these are everywhere. You really do have to "feel out" what moves and how.

I'm usually pretty good with delicate things, but I'm just hoping that I don't try to move something the wrong way and--broken.:(

Just looking at the "raindrop" base. It's very nice, but got me thinking why the **** rain? Was there even any rain sequences in TDKR? Snow yes, obviously. :lol

I think HT took some liberties on their weather forecasting, it goes with the slogan she says to Bruce at the ball where she says "A storm is coming Mr. Wayne". Which is affectionately on the inner box flap liner.
Hence, the raindrops represent a "storm" to accompany the lighting struck bat symbol.

Use water to set her hair before put the mask on. It will make your life easier :lol

I think HT took some liberties on their weather forecasting, it goes with the slogan she says to Bruce at the ball where she says "A storm is coming Mr. Wayne". Which is affectionately on the inner box flap liner.
Hence, the raindrops represent a "storm" to accompany the lighting struck bat symbol.

That....is an insightful answer. :goodpost:

Its gonna be chaos all over the collector's houses, I saw many pics I think I know how it works but when I touch it I'll pretend its a micro atom bomb

I keep watching the BBTS site to see who is canceling their PO's....I just don't know why.....She is still a great looking figure....Just needs a little touch up when you display without the mask....

One just popped up again.....
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10414&mode=retail

At the price point that Hot Toys have in general, I can understand it to a certain degree. Not everyone out there is digging this figure as much as I, and many of us here, do.

Different strokes, I guess.:dunno

However, I do think they are making a big mistake.:slap

Use water to set her hair before put the mask on. It will make your life easier :lol

This reminds me that I need to brush up on my dolly-hair skills.

In fact, this will be my first action doll that has rooted hair.:lol

At the price point that Hot Toys have in general, I can understand it to a certain degree. Not everyone out there is digging this figure as much as I, and many of us here, do.

Yeah,
I still think it would be better to get her, and if you don't like her then use her to trade for another figure. It seems that Prices always go up if you miss the pre order. I'm keeping her....I'm gonna try to do the makeup thing

it does seem to be divisive: either people are "omg!!! i'm getting two!!!" or "barbie sux!!! i'm cancelling my order!!!"

might even out in the end.

: D

:gah: i wish she would hurry up and land in the UK. Im hoping she lands tomorrow and is with me come Wednesday/thursday :pray:

Welp, someone's gonna get a Sideshow Toy WL conversion. I just cancelled my PO. Great figure, just don't have a place for her right now.

Last edited:

Please take more pitures of her.

I saw in a website that her black dress and hat was inspired in Audrey Hepburn

That's cool, but i thought it was suppose to represent this.:dunno

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ[/ame]

Back