1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I think the one on the right is from exactly the same original sculpt as the one on the left, but with different paint and potentially (but not likely) different hair weave.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I think the one on the right is from exactly the same original sculpt as the one on the left, but with different paint and potentially (but likely not) different hair weave.

Yeah, very close, it seems a little narrower, but that could be just the way they have been recast.

I'm pretty sure THIS IS THE HT sculpt, said so weeks ago when these first appeared. But recast with lower end paint.

I may get one of those for a possible Les Miserables bash!

Was Natalie Portman in Les Mis? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'm going to say not hot toys

will u shred her hair?

This is nearly as bad as that scary Ikea advert.

When I got my BW, I was so amazed by the level of detail on the suit, poseability and the overall quality that I realized this CW will offer. Now after 4 months with my BW, I am still amazed at the level of work HT has put into her. I think I will have an equally great, if not better time when I have the CW in hand...in Sept...*sigh*

The Batpod & EMP gun are waiting...

we haven't seen the final HTs headsculpt yet. Won't trust anything until OMG takes pix.

sick of all this nonsense with fake HS or whatever they are. :(

The recasts are getting pretty damn good lately. It wouldn't surprise me if the final Hot Toys production version is similar to those, albeit painted a bit better.

It wouldn't surprise me if the final Hot Toys production version is similar to those, albeit painted a bit better.

It wouldn't surprise me if the final HT is exactly the same with different paint. ;)

Last edited:

I just posted that. :lol

I was replying to you... :) Agreeing and then some. Fixed my message to include your original text with some highlighting to show what I was getting at.

Teaser looks theatrical, almost real person.

Let's not bump the thread until more pics. Could we (I should not be so naive)? :)

haha hell no that wont happen. people are too antsy for this figure to not post anything

I think the one on the right is from exactly the same original sculpt as the one on the left, but with different paint and potentially (but not likely) different hair weave.

I agree
they look pretty much the same to me

we haven't seen the final HTs headsculpt yet. Won't trust anything until OMG takes pix.

sick of all this nonsense with fake HS or whatever they are. :(

:lecture

Agreed. I'm more antsy than ever now!:monkey4

Bring it, HT!!! :panic::panic:

I hope they give selina that good weave.

I think they both look nothing like Anne you could put a mask on me and a wig and a pair of fake comedy breasts and i would look better then those headsculptsI

Back