MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how long he will stay in stock. Given the price, a lot of people will turn away but it's Iron Monger so it can't last too long

I too keep checking the site to see if the date changes.

Yeah, even the gantry release date hasn't changed and that says, "Aprill 2012". So if that is still true, we could be receiving emails no later than next week indicating that it will be shipping. Or... it is indeed being delayed and someone just hasn't changed the date on the website yet. :(

I wonder how long he will stay in stock. Given the price, a lot of people will turn away but it's Iron Monger so it can't last too long

I think when this finally comes out and in people's hands, it won't take every long then for this piece to sell out. I think alot of people will be waiting for in-hand pics; to see how this turned out, before forking out the extra money. Either way, I can't wait for my two to arrive.

Last edited:

I think the problem will be that the price will prevent many from pre-ordering in the first place, thus making HT make less of him because of the lack of pre-order numbers. So there won't be a lot of extras past what will meet the pre-order numbers. So I can see him selling out quickly and becoming a grail in no time. Its always the ones people pass on originally that seem to be the ones everyone wants later :lol

I think the problem will be that the price will prevent many from pre-ordering in the first place, thus making HT make less of him because of the lack of pre-order numbers. So there won't be a lot of extras past what will meet the pre-order numbers. So I can see him selling out quickly and becoming a grail in no time. Its always the ones people pass on originally that seem to be the ones everyone wants later :lol

That's true. I I'm torn between forking over at least $450 for a Midnight Wesker or getting Iron Monger. I'm thinking of going with the big guy though, he seems to be more worth it for the money. (well duh) i just absolutely love Wesker. Ugh decisions, decisions...:dunno

From https://www.fullmetalhero.com/t6830/:
"Thanks to the Hot Toys Community we have some updates on scheduled releqase dates for lots of forthcoming figures. Looks like afew highly anticipated ones have dropped back a little bit again.

Delayed Until April 2012
Spider-man 3 Black Spider-man

Delayed Until May 2012
Sucker Punch Babydoll

Delayed Until June 2012
Sucker Punch Amber

Delayed Until July 2012
Tron Legacy Sam Flynn on Light Cycle
Captain America Red Skull
Iron Man Suit Up Gantry

Delayed Until August 2012
Star Wars Luke Skywalker

Delayed Until September 2012
Iron man 2 Iron Monger
"​

Well...I see all the figures I want got pushed back even more, at least I have time to save up for them but not like it really matters since they just keep coming. It's like a never ending vicous cycle...I LIKE IT!

I can't believe the lightcycle isn't out yet. I would have sworn that came out like a year ago.

From https://www.fullmetalhero.com/t6830/:
"Thanks to the Hot Toys Community we have some updates on scheduled releqase dates for lots of forthcoming figures. Looks like afew highly anticipated ones have dropped back a little bit again.

Delayed Until April 2012
Spider-man 3 Black Spider-man

Delayed Until May 2012
Sucker Punch Babydoll

Delayed Until June 2012
Sucker Punch Amber

Delayed Until July 2012
Tron Legacy Sam Flynn on Light Cycle
Captain America Red Skull
Iron Man Suit Up Gantry

Delayed Until August 2012
Star Wars Luke Skywalker

Delayed Until September 2012
Iron man 2 Iron Monger
"​

Crap- so No DKR or Avengers at all for the next five months?????

Back