1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman IV, how I wish I could forget you...

You mean you weren't convinced that this was by far the best Superman villain of all time? :lol

image.jpg

I really only watch Superman III for Pryor's humor.

image.jpg

Finally it arrived and what I can say is that I Love it. Now gotta find a cape falls naturally. Great figure, will try more poses later and take more pics. I am thinking about buying a Man of Steel Base to pose him in dynamic poses

image.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

Finally it arrived and what I can say is that I Love it. Now gotta find a cape falls naturally. Great figure, will try more poses later and take more pics. I am thinking about buying a Man of Steel Base to pose him in dynamic poses

View attachment 201670

View attachment 201671

Nice! He's a great figure. Enjoy him.

Yeah, the cape is difficult and tricky. I made a vertical crease on mine on each side in an attempt to make it seem like the cape is hanging as opposed to flowing or flapping.

This figure doesn't get old. I had him with this flowing pose since I got him and see amazing!

IMG_0996.jpg

So has anyone here attempted to create a better decal or sticker for the S shield? Mine happens to be stretched out a bit too much horizontally compared to what it should be (which I've also noticed on many other people's figures here), and I'm not crazy about the black outlines within it either.

And don't even get me started on the tiny, absolutely awful shield on the back of the cape. :lol

I'd love to create some kind of replacement for both, but I'm not really sure how to go about it...

Back